Close
One second...

Beer Pong

• by asier004
  • posted Apr 21, 2008
  • 32 Comments

The first successful video game in history meets the oldest and most popular alcoholic beverage in the world... It was long overdue...

Watch this
asier004

The first successful video game in history meets the oldest and most popular alcoholic beverage in the world... It was long overdue...

gahrace

i feel like it'd be an awkward design for a woman's boobs.

Mr Anonymous

i feel like it'd be an awkward design for a woman's boobs.

fine, don't wear it. go topless, see if i care!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I feel like it'd be an awkward design for a grown-up's brain.

Mr Anonymous

fine, be grown-up. pay taxes, see if i care!

Mr Anonymous

enjoy your rebate check, sucka!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I actually think this is a really good word play - visual play, but not for this site. Bustedtees etc would be all over this one.

uglyd0g

This is actually a really funny shirt. I agree with "FRIKINAWESOME." It's a good play on words with Beer/Pong.

I don't see why so many women are afraid of people looking in the direction of their breasts. If you can't handle a design on a shirt being located over top of your breasts, then you probably shouldn't be on a t-shirt design website... That's the most obvious choice for the location of a logo on a shirt.

Surtsey1

there are to many ping pong shirts.

Omerican
Omerican profile pic Alumni

i lkie it but maybe the score should be 1 : 0

wowzers

fine Mr. anonymous, be audited by the IRS, see if i care!

deejayflint

yeah. for some reason you would get major acolades for poorly drawn designs of giraffes eating cruelty-free cotton candy while sitting on rainbows made of hopes and dreams of children floating over whales wearing free Tibet t-shirts but you get put to the rack if you deviate from the community vibe which is, at best, subversive and elusive to pin down. so, since no one can successfully present a "community friendly" t-shirt design that doesn't offend the boobs or moral stances of the people here why not just let people submit stuff and vote on it and not try to browbeat someone for something that is just an idea and not an agenda? it's funny and I know tons of people that would buy this and other shirts on this site. I know people want to present this as a "thinker's t-shirt site", which i think is an oxymoron, but I know threadless is not that far gone that they don't want to make money anymore. If you wouldn't wear it just say that and give your vote and be on your way. There are tons of shirts that i would not wear on this site and tons i would. I just like the fact that i have the choice and i prefer to get them here as opposed to other sites because i know the shirts to be quality and i would like to send my friends here as well without having to warn them of the nuevo-hippy-ness of the site and it's users. Give this guy a chance and let's have a little variety. i want this site to be an every-person's site for funny and pleasant, well-designed and well made shirts and not a stuffy place where variety is not welcome and new people feel uncomfortable and unwelcomed and told to go elsewhere. kudos for trying to make someone smile.

lyssie

yeah now that i've seen that it's already been done and the other design is almost exactly the same so it's not so great anymore

deejayflint

i think this one is better

lyssie

deejayflint you over think thinks it's just a shirt not a political campaign

lyssie

*things

entify

a nice light-hearted shirt, well done

deejayflint

my comments are about the site in general. i like this shirt and it should be printed.

deejayflint

plus i'd rather overthink than underthink or have no thought at all. did you even read the comment? yesh!

squatterjohn

I agree that this design would be very awkward on a woman's boobs. Now normally, when I see something that's just circles or symmetrical or text I'll say women who think this are overreacting. But the way the glasses are at different positions will be very unflattering.

But I think deejay is asking us not to express our opinons when we vote which is just stupid. If you don't like a design, you can say why if you want. There's nothing wrong with that.

Beautiful_Poe

I don't have problems with designs on my chest. I have problems with circles or pointing fingers or anything that makes my boobs look like they're pointing in different directions (like this design) on my chest.

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

This is simple and clever. Very well done. It's refreshing to see a design that you instantly understand looking at it, and then it makes you smile cause it's pretty clever and doesn't take itself so seriously like a lot of the designs on this site.

NOW....I have to go on a bit of a rant. I love how the people here are such sheep. One person says something about boobs and then everyone follows. If the first comment would have been about how puppy drinks beer, people probably would still be talking about their puppies.
Just judge the design for what it is, and stop thinking about your boobs or your man boobs or your Tri-boobs like that chick in Total Recall.

purplemage

I like the design, yeah, similar to others, but it still amuses me.

songincarnate

jpiatt, the difference is that puppies don't have anything to do with shirts. It's perfectly reasonable for a woman to consider whether the pattern on a shirt would be flattering. It is also perfectly reasonable to print shirts that won't look good on everyone. People can still choose not to buy it.

That said, I like the shirt and the idea.

PKayne

This would be a commercial winner with the young male college crowd.

Tortellini

"I don't see why so many women are afraid of people looking in the direction of their breasts. If you can't handle a design on a shirt being located over top of your breasts, then you probably shouldn't be on a t-shirt design website... That's the most obvious choice for the location of a logo on a shirt."

word to uglydog. c'mon ladies, the guys are looking there either way, get over it.

Anti-Emo

just put it on the bottom and there won't be so much controversy

No account?
Join Us