Dandelions

• by wiliwili
  • posted Apr 21, 2008
  • 29 Comments

Watch this
bjs32

i think it would be better if the 'light' was off center.

still....beautiful!!!

SLStratocaster

beautiful! but i agree with bj, off-center for sure.

Zee Brat

Love it. But I agree, off center would make it look better.

RoBaire

I WANT THIS SHIRT NOW!

DivineAna

I'm a sucker for designs involving dandelions. But, yes, I think I would prefer it off-center.

Pawlee

I must have this....PLEASE PRINT. It's so beautiful - Yes agreed off centre.

Deodand

Good good...yes off-centre please!

morozco420

Hmm...dandelion take on the bulb design is very nice...and I totally dig the antique-y looking bulb stem...not something I'd wear, but I can appreciate the creativity...

hayesone

Hmmm. Looks a little too raw/photoshoppy for me. The light socket coulda been cut out and processed a bit better, and maybe the dandelion/bulb coulda been a bit bigger. Nice idea though.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Such a tender and incredible use of "i know what that is walks away, eyes bulge and turns around and looks again woah! I didn't realize it was that!" design technique. The light-up style of the lightning bugs - dandelion pieces is masterfully done, i don't know if it needs to be off center, but gid would be nice and axe the hanging piece and just have the whole thing levitating in the middle of the tee?

5$

wiliwili

thx for your comments so far. i appreciate all and i cant wait to see the score :)

JackieNan

I think the dandelion could be bigger, and maybe the whole thing hanging down a little lower. not sure about off center, but a lot of people seem to think that, and I don't see it hurting. I like it though.

gorty

im gonna have to disagree with you frickinawesom, i dont think its masterfully done at all, just looks like photoshop glow to me

ditzysparky

yeah off center, bigger dandelions and maybe more of them but this is a cool shirt

marrgalo

Wow this turned out great since I last saw it in critique. Congratulations!

wskr

I love this but I agree it would be better off center

banderGreen

off center and I'm buying!

indiesigner

definitely off center, but that is amazingly pretty, I would buy that.

Annabell Ice

off center & I would totally buy it

No account?
Join Us