Close
One second...

dancing in the rain

• by rospi
  • posted Apr 16, 2008
  • 26 Comments

Watch this
masonmacabre

Looks great but I might like it even more with different placement of the musical notes. :]

lostrocket

I love the art but I hate white t-shirts.

tmyers28

This is my favorite shirt that I have seen on this website! If it goes to print I'm buying one for sure!

Cbyrnes1230

I'd buy it if it wasn't on a white t-shirt...beautiful design though!

Raphe10

jesus people need to stop being so white-t-phobic

juliebee03

i agree with kozmo199 but i like it.. i just don't understand how it got through with all that shading...

anjrea

sorry but i don't like white tees either ...
awesome red eyed tree frogs with an umbrella

ceilivi

5, I love it.

phones

ace!

keebl3r

love the shirt. the music major in me has to tell you that some of the note stems are backwards.

albion2304

you white tee phobics just need to learn to wash better!

Love your little frog community.

BostonSunrise

There's just something that bugs me about the colors used in this shirt. It kind of looks like it's been drawn with highlighter, which is never a good look. That being said, I do love that this t-shirt has a real hand-rendered look.

Tylwythtegs

I love it, but I hate white shirts. Try a blue or even brown?

melonsherbert

i love the art style! but i'd agree with most of the other comments, pick a different shirt color!

Sweet.and.Snarky

I love this. The art is amazing. I even love it on the white shirt. People that don't like white shirts need to leave now. I can't think of a shirt color that would look better on. There is so much detail and color in the art that I think it would take away from the design to put it on a colored shirt. Very, very nice. $5

PIGNETTA

IT'S VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT...
IF IT GOES TO PRINT I'M BUYING ONE FOR SURE........

MooCowMoo

Stop being shirt-racists.
I love the design.

marijamckenzie

no offense, but i don't like that the clefs and notes are backwards... i used to study music and its just a pet peeve, other than that, its a really awesome shirt.

jackson7heidi

okay, ppl in here need to stop being white-shirt nazis. i'm free to dislike white shirts. they're not flattering on me, period. i know how to do laundry, i just hate the damn color on a shirt. quit shoving it down my throat. that said, i love this design.....on any color but white. give us some options.

Hysterium

Ditto on the white shirt comments.

Desidiosus

I agree that the notes aren't really necessary. Great design, though.

Alie3

its soo cute, i like it
a 4

Captain Tetanus

put this on dark blue or something, and make the music notes go up hgiher and I'd say this is among the best shirt designs I've seen.

No account?
Join Us