Close
One second...

Doomed Journey!

Watch this
epocalypse

when i was young, i used to give balloons SO much more credit than they truly deserved. This child is about to learn that the hard way, but at least she'll go out in a blaze of good old fasioned juvenile glory. 8 colors on each of the three base colors shown. Hope you enjoy!!

msbellex

cute! sky blue or banana 5$

suriapun

I love it ! Makes me think of beliving you can fly. Buy it for sure

rc_cola

i'm not sure if i'm allowed to comment on this, since i'm not your friend, and i'm not a made-up account BUT

it stinks

epocalypse

fine re_cola, you don't have to like it, bu a lot of other people did man. stay calm, okay? just how many fake accounts would you think I go around creating (for the record, its zero). what is you don't like about it, my base art style, the concept? If you just say you dislike it i've got no way to improve. sorry if I some how offended you.

berrynoir

I really like it, but what is she holding in her other hand? A duffel bag?

epocalypse

yep, a duffle bag. which is only going to increase her problems

Harfangoria

YES $5

on heather please, there's just too much baby blue out there. and banana looks wrong for it.

I think rc is just making noise and trying to get a rise, epoc. Don't waste breath.

epocalypse

yeah, i know. thanks man! I'd actually hope that threadless might do multi color like they sometimes do for the shirt base if they picked. The way I'd thought of it was long sleeve heather, short sleeve guys blue and short sleeve girls banana.

epocalypse

i think i've gotten somebody asking for each colro at this point...

epocalypse

thanks, definitely something I was going for! ^_^

EYE-CUE

the base sketch style is nice. i like this one a lot

am-i-here-yet

I love it on blue, it gives a nice contrast $5

nikolina100

oh dear, that's not gonna end well!! This is great I love the blue & the yellow :D

epocalypse

great! ^_^ I'm glad its liked! Let's hope we get to own it!

dshrugs1

i dig it in the heather and the blue. love the ambition on the girl's face.

epocalypse

indeed. you are in good company sir.

epocalypse

always feels good to reach 1000 scores. ^_^

METAzraeL

awesome. sky blue and banana rock, but I'll say banana since not many shirts come in it.

epocalypse

hopefully we can get all of them ^_^

cesared

nice drawing! like it on heather....

epocalypse

great! I hope if this get printed than threadless would do one on each of the colors, cause they've all been pretty popular

epocalypse

onto the final day! HOW MUCH WILL IT SCORE!!!

sckissorhands

I like this. It reminds me of a story a friend of mine wrote and therefore makes me happy.
I like blue, as it is makes sense with the image.

jahmina

I like it on sky blue or banana, not so much heather :S
VERY nice design though, would defiantly buy :)

Surtsey1

defenitely the blue!

epocalypse

glad people enjoy it! hope it scores well.

epocalypse

zero more days!!! the suspense is killing me!!!!

Degen

The only part of your style that I don't like is the girl's face, but it would be small enough to hardly matter.

It's a really terrific design - you should be quite pleased. The only thing keeping me from wanting it is the sheer cynicism of the image. :(

epocalypse

interesting to think though, isn't it, that if i had called this image "hopefulness" (i actually thought of doing that) it would have more interpretations to the whim of the viewer.

epocalypse

not much more time, i'm getting antsy

epocalypse

2.23, a good score, but probably not good enough to get printed (i've got no luck with this, really) but maybe! thanks all for the support.

Harfangoria

I reeeeally wish this would get printed... Stuff has gotten in with lower scores, hopefully the Threadless gawds will take a shine to it.

epocalypse

thanks, actually ironically, a lower score won this contest, so, not yet.

d-zign

Your designs are mind blowing!!!

No account?
Join Us