• 31 Comments

a dream..........

Watch this
dribler

a dream..........

apalmer3

Trippy. :-D

flammenstrahl

This is just fantastic! Another one i would definitely buy.

lsmith25

absolutely beautiful artwork but i feel like more thought needs to be put into it to set it apart from all the other graphic/broadcast designs similar. maybe do something stronger with the little butterflies? i like how they are the only pink in the design but they could stand out more and be a bigger part of the overall picture. maybe play with placement on the shirt too instead of centering.

pixiekat

cool graphics!! would buy

ovnfrsh

this one is real nice

has a good mellow feel to it

anjrea

not on black? ... maybe dark green?

cyanidee

the placement sucks

littlenam

if it can be a white tee shirt, i will buy it

Le Dobermann

no on black...noooooooooo .. placement should start at right shoulder.. 3 now, 5 from me if you change the color and placement

grracexx

agree with lsmith25

Keter

Very pretty. Lower off-center placement would be nicer. More pink, too, but sparingly.

emons

cool but i feel like this kind of vector art is soo over done.

Jessica86

reminds me of ETA in a good way. love the mixed media look to it

Brads

Awesome, would like placed bottom right though

Fawful667

This has to be the 8th design I've seen with the title, "Dream." None of them make any sense. I'm sure the designers think these are very deep, or metaphorical, or something to that extent, but all I see is Photoshop vomit.

wheskey

very nice. I likes!!!

Mortiel

I really like the colors

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Terribly dated design cliche. But I dig that green on black! 2

flammenstrahl

I love how people call designs like this mainstream while they think everything that actually gets printed on Threadless is totally unique. Very ironic. In reality, the stuff that gets printed is actually very popular (hundreds if not thousands of people just voted for it, hello?). If you see it on the front page of Threadless, it's mainstream.

x_asile_x

Can you make it GLOW?!?!?!?

mabeuf

the placement could be better; maybe not so dead-on center.

Simon Cowell

Terribly overdone dribble. It looks as though you were set from the past in a Delorian time machine to design t-shirts in the future.

Maruff0

$5$5$5 love it get it in
pink on black

No account?
Join Us