Close
One second...

Not-So-Free Fall

Stevetrpi and Frickinawesome have seen the future of the friendly skies, and it turns out that's not a smile but a grimace on the local weatherman's face. Not only is the process of flying an airplane more excruciating than running a marathon with porcupines strapped to the bottom of your feet, but there are hidden fees and toll charges in the strangest of places. Plus, this unlucky skydiver has to pay extra for breaking the cloud cover on his way down!

Thanks to everyone who votes and comments!

Watch this
stevetrpi

Stevetrpi and Frickinawesome have seen the future of the friendly skies, and it turns out that's not a smile but a grimace on the local weatherman's face. Not only is the process of flying an airplane more excruciating than running a marathon with porcupines strapped to the bottom of your feet, but there are hidden fees and toll charges in the strangest of places. Plus, this unlucky skydiver has to pay extra for breaking the cloud cover on his way down!

Thanks to everyone who votes and comments!

walmazan

OMG!, is soo cool $5

chul

Haha awesome!

bcrider

Hysterical. I love the silo. :D $5

ginetteginette

am i just being super difficult for wishing this was centered more? maybe i'm just not used to left-aligned t-shirt designs.
sweet concept and drawing though

noodlezoop

WOOOOOOO yeah yeah yeah!! GO TEAM STEVETAWESOME...frickinrpi...um...mania.

harpo25

that's gonna hurt! Cool stuff as usual.

EricDiaz

5!!! Great job you two!

littleclyde

I absolutely love the contrast of the serene landscape below with the varying degrees of "oh shit" happening up above! Nice work to both of you!

courtney pie

GAH! not another toll fee! def 5 guys

anushka

Nice one, reminded me of one of my fav scenes from Blazing Saddles.
A solid 4.

chelly

glad to see stevetrpi back

Ginger_Snapz

I've had the experience of having no cash on me while at a toll booth. Having the cranky tollbooth lady roll her eyes at me in judgement and then knock on the window of the stranger behind me to ask for my $1.50 toll kinda felt like doing a faceplant into concrete.

I give this a 5 for the nostalgia. I'd spend my tollbooth change (and then some) on this tee.

dacat

Really funny man, great design you two! $5

iDEA03

lol funny

stevetrpi

Thanks everyone, it feels good to be designing again! My life is pretty busy right now, but I'm trying to make more time for stuff like this.

SoulfumeInc

lol, sweet workz doods

sissyspacecase

HAHAHAHA!!!! That is fabulous!!!!! Skydiving FTW. $5

rekreation

oooh!.. gran idea!

Maltzmania

AWESOME@@@@@

Maltzmania

we miss you stevemanguy

clington

good work

gtoast99

lol, the cloud cutout is great. Nice work, you two.

automator

I wouldn't wear it (I prefer simple designs), but it's so super cool that I might break my own rule.

noodlezoop

I will bump this so you don't have to.

j/k, you totally have to bump it.

auxocrome

I think the speech bubble is unnecessary, but everything else is fantastic! Great concept, and great placement on the tee too.

grindtree

awesome! cool idea.. but i think the roads below need some improvement..

E190

it's great, 5

crazymaniac

omg i love it!!!

fnkybstrd29

This is pretty damn funny. I didn't catch all the hilarity going on with the skydiver at first, but upon closer inspection I do believe I peed a little. Good job guys!

GreenRaider14

well... that would suck :)

PotatoSandWitch

I don't think it's really funny or good looking.

maybe that's because I just saw the "hypocritical lawnmower" one though.

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

Yeah, Potato yer right, a tollbooth in the sky versus a lawnmower than hunts down nude people is really something to draw a comparison to this one.

PotatoSandWitch

I guess you're not allowed to put anything negative in the comment box of a submission from a special designer.

gtoast99

No, you're allowed to put negative comments for a design. It'd be helpful if they were constructive criticism, though, instead of simply saying "I don't like it, because I like that unrelated one better".

maybe that's because I just read an actually helpful critique on another sub.

That said:
both funny, and good looking! $5

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

Thank you gtoast for making that point for me...and thanks for everyone who voted on this and Stevetrpi for bringing it to life...so sorry it didn't score very well but we did our best, duder!

No account?