Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
kijiinf

it works!

LaNaeNae

Change the (2h+0) to the chemical format....then alls good

seaweedgo

agreed, needs to be H2O, but i love the shirt!

seaweedgo

agreed, needs to be H2O, but i love the shirt!

courtney pie

i contain juice. it's with my gin.

and i'm 100% soul heart and mind

kijiinf

oh, hey there. yeah, no juice, we're like big water balloons. i suppose if enough people really hate the 2H+O i'll change it to H2O, easy enough. i just thought, you know, both equations were equivalent, and 2H+O worked visually.

this is really more an affirmation of existence, a little badass, a little funny.

CameronMB

This is a great idea, so good I suspect it's been done before (e.g. Nutrition Label for a Human). If not, congrats on being the first one to make this awesome shirt. 5.

random986

I don't really know if this was intentional or not, but I got a strong vitamin water vibe from this. And I truly despise vitamin water.

Basin

It has to be intentional

Neighborhood3

make it a ALL OVER TEE be more intense

cyanidee

You need the up the fat percentage if we are being realistic here. Soul heart mind needs to go way down too. I don't think it needs to say "this is a" either.

albion2304

Serving size 29882mL .... liquidised human!

I like it.

There could be a 5% soul version to give to your shallow friends?

entify

Unique design! Nice job

Mysta

lol,
i really love the idea.
random's comment, oh boy.
if people didn't notice the play on vitamin water, you need to step away from your computer, ten minutes, run to the mall, just walk around a bit. and go home. re-evaluate your life. just do that.
anywaysssss.
i really do dig this shirt.

Icecreamcone

This is great makes me happy!

kijiinf

it would look way better if it was the entire tee, but i was playing by the rules. :-) i would love to see it printed that way.

some of the units i believe were conversions. i can't remember, i looked up a lot of averages on human content and consumption and worked with them. the fluid ounces, for instance, were a conversion of average human weight from kilograms.

soul, heart, and mind content were really from a personal standpoint haha.

Kirki

it works. i like it!

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

Very cool and clever idea!

dshrugs1

i can dig that, would definitely rock this shirt.

Tylwythtegs

If I drink juice, it will be like false advertising. 4$

KellieSayWah

Would totally buy this shirt. $5

deepinatrance

all-over would be best, but this is ingenious regardless.

i'd buy it.

cam_3690

I absolutely love this the way it is. I think the water formula works either way. I'd totally buy this without any changes. $5

kijiinf

if you really do like it, please let others know!

becca.anton

this is so great i love it ! $5

jackson7heidi

great shirt! any other color choices? i don't wear white shirts ever. i agree that it doesn't need to say "this is". Since it's a label, and it's on a person, people will probably get it without the "this is". otherwise, no complaints. great concept! hope they print it.

kaysetoaster

wasn't there already sth like this?
btw.. nicely done :)

marstar

I'd like it better if it was H2O. 2H+O is the right elements (obviously) but I've never seen it written that way... and I'm pretty into chemistry. and without the "this is" perhaps. other than that it's awesome

Sothal

I'd buy it! $5!

Rosie123

I LOVE THIS!!

I agree with the removal of "This is A". But I like the 2H+O a lot and hope you don't change it.

Fav tee ever! :]

kijiinf

how about I AM A instead of THIS IS A?

sckissorhands

I also like the 2H+O personally.

Scottworth

yeh I AM A would be better, this is really clever. 5

northwards

i love the real likeness to the nutrient water design. actually, i'd probably buy it for that alone, except that the overall design changes are great too ^.^
sweet work. $ 5

tonei

I would take off the "this is a" and leave it without...everything else is great! $5

Brads

Cool

aerie009

i want this... badly...

aerie009

except not on white. And not the "this is a".
I'd probably buy it if there were no changes since I think this is an awesome idea!!

kijiinf

freeeessshhhhhh, comments! thank you!

4qu4

if this was avalible in different colors (besides just yellow) i'd get it. great job.

kijiinf

yeah, i talked about having different color choices in critique. it's entirely possible. good morning, threadless.

Taylor Taylor

damn son!

this design is mad DOPE-A-SAUR!

props.

high FIVE.

FluffyMcNugget

5$$$$ JUST DO IT EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!! I WANT THIS SHIRT!! thank you for submiting this

FluffyMcNugget

not i am a, keep it this is a, or take that out, i dont know if the real things have anything like that above the title, and half of this is great because its so accurate

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us