Close
One second...

Hypotemoose

What is a quadruped who has a fondness for geometry?

A hypotemoose!

for those who have slept since geometry class, it is a mix of a hypotenuse(side of triangle in a right triangle opposite right angle) and a moose.

It could go on black or white.

Watch this
bobobob1230

What is a quadruped who has a fondness for geometry?
A hypotemoose!

for those who have slept since geometry class, it is a mix of a hypotenuse(side of triangle in a right triangle opposite right angle) and a moose.

It could go on black or white.

keithcw

It's the Hypotemoose!

Did you change it from the critiques? This looks better...

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Way to go, mapmaker. You found matching words. Now, if you could just realize how different the two designs (the colorful shapes in between the words) are, you'd be all set.

cyanidee

lol^

the colors hurt my eyes and i wouldn't get it without the words

Tylwythtegs

I like it, but the silhouette doesn't scream 'moose', more like a lion wearing a weird hat.

I'd redesign, and make the triangles conform to a moose shape.

bobobob1230

ya i actually did change it from the critiques

and thanks wardrobe :D

myfriendmiles

1.42 out of 5... oh well... Mine took 4 minutes... Yours better not have taken any longer than that!!

Methuzala

Ya... I'd like to say something nasty back cause you diss'd my Deadly Sushi Shirt, but... Have nothing to say about this. Think its all covered.

b0nch

cool

bobobob1230

mine maybe took 4 and a half
and meth- its not insulting if i said i wouldn't wear it. thats a distinction you have to make while voting, would you personally wear it

thanks bonch, for what its worth ;D

baby_blue_eyes

what the F is this its like something purple and blue threw up on it have fun

SpiderWebb

i agree with baby blue eyes, reminds me of vomit. good luck!

Scootman

this design is garbage... pretty funny that you'd completely bash one of my critiques (which, if you're uninformed, isn't submitted as a design, which is why they're called CRITIQUES). suck. it. jackass.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

wow, it's a good thing you responded to your critique 798 days later and then proceeded to bump this design 762 days later just to get your comeback in.

you're a regular george costanza!

No account?
Join Us