Close
One second...

Air Banjo is the future.

• by asier004
  • posted Apr 10, 2008
  • 31 Comments

Air Guitar skills are overrated. Air Banjo is where the future lies.

Watch this
asier004

Air Guitar skills are overrated. Air Banjo is where the future lies.

white_hat

yeehaw

EricDiaz

ahahaa, play sumpin fo us Cletus!

Pixtoons

Great idea. Nice drawing too.

sleeping

i love the idea!

rheahanges

i'm pre-ordering 100,ooo.oo

BroadwayBaby84

$5.
I would love it in black but i guess you would have to change the color of the banjo.

MattMizzou

We dun ran out of banjos down here. Betta order us up sum them shirts and do sum humming.

bargels

Mmmhmmmm

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'm holding out for an air harp or glockenspiel but this shall do for now.

BroadwayBaby84

Print this! I want to be able to strum the creepy tune to Deliverance whever I want.

spoilkent

This is the shit.

HabeebIt

you could do a whole line of these...

i want to see a ukulele!

Brandorff

As banjo expert/enthusiast from Kansas, I'm disappointed in the unrealistic angle of the banjo's neck. It has to be steeper than 45 degrees! A more gentle slope would more accurately reflect the "traditional" playing position. I would recommend 30-35 degrees of slope.

Even the most aggressive "blue grass" style greats like Tumbleweed Henderson or Darrell "Bogota Slim" McKinney don't play at this angle. Although Kentucky great Elmerton Seaver-Cox did play his banjo in similar position to the one portrayed on this shirt, banjo experts/enthusiasts agree he is clearly an exception rather than a rule.

I score this shirt 5 for raising banjo awareness and a 2 in technical accuracy. There should be more banjo education is schools.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

where's air kazooie?

Deodand

Brandorff, obviously the player is activating the banjo's Star Power.

iDEA03

I get were you going with this but im just not feeling it

RobLouk

I love this. You could think "What cool designs can I make with a banjo?"

But you said "fuck it, just the banjo, done." And that makes this amazing. This idea would also work perfectly with a key-tar... just in case you're looking for a series. Love it.

the_jcw

giddiup

zebracar

kickass.

asier004

Thanks for the tip. Yes, I've seen the Air Guitar Hero shirt...and plenty of other air guitar shirts. The whole point of this shirt is to play of all of those, but specifically with a banjo.

chou8866

there is nothing like a good banjo session

cooperst

do the models come with the shirt

No account?
Join Us