Close
One second...

It's Raining Little Abstract Men!

Cause every woman deserves to be showered in greatness. Go ahead ladies, be picky, it's raining men! (Parts of cloud can be puff paint, but the strokes can't due to being too small)

Watch this
Leonora430

Cause every woman deserves to be showered in greatness. Go ahead ladies, be picky, it's raining men! (Parts of cloud can be puff paint, but the strokes can't due to being too small)

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

men are greatness and showering that woman hm,
thank god she's got that bouncy umbrella!

Harfangoria

I'd like this way more if the clouds weren't made of those danged circles that a bunch of the lamer submissions use.

Leonora430

thats funny i didnt know circles possessed a personality trait, thanks for brining that to my attention (extreme sarcasm)

Sunshine69

I was just thinking that this might be the first time I've liked a submission with "those danged circles that a bunch of lamer submissions use." But maybe some of the men/raindrops should be more spread out at different levels in their fall.

Leonora430

thank you so much for the positive feedback sunshine69! Dont mind constructive criticism, that was art is all about :)

Pixtoons

It's raining men... and they're dying out there!

berrynoir

The bouncing off by head is the best part - but they're dropping from the cloud feet downward. And maybe there should be a few scattered on the ground already.

kellybelly223

Yeah, the guys bouncing off the umbrella should be flipped :) Other that that I think it's a great looking design.. something you would definitely see in stores.

Leonora430

thanks everyone for the feedback! Much appreciated :) Win or lose I'm just glad to get my art out there. Ciao

Truotsalainen

I shouldn't like this but I kinda do.

juliebee03

hahaha good job

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Cool colors, but the generic shapes & trite concept kill it for me.

iwilldrawforfood

Great concept, needs all the tweaks listed above.

petarda

Let them rain!

Leonora430

hey guys! love the comments/criticism. I wanted the men to land feet down so that it would look like their standing next to her instead of getting a concussion haha.

benbit

awesome! can we have one raining women =]

Leonora430

hey clurey42

the men are abstract b/c they are not realistic looking haha.

minuku

i think the hair needs to be taken off the girl-- it looks strange and would just be cleaner overall without it. other than that, this is great. $5!

buttons.ilike

Hmm, i dont know.. the whole symbol for men and women thing has been overdone i think!

No account?
Join Us