• 32 Comments

Black in suede finish

Watch this
ldarroch

Black in suede finish

kayylaa06

Yeah I agree no text.

EmbryoProject

No text and I'm sold...very cool idea, strickly from a graphic point of view.

Sunshine69

I don't like how the rulers are all cropped at the top right of the design. Would be better if you just showed the ends at different heights instead of cutting them off. The text is unnecessary.

Wozzy

yeah me too..
just keep then messy would have looked so much better

fix-it-fox

no text but keep the rulers where they are, awesome! 5$

ldarroch

sounds like i should get rid of the text. it shall be done...

turbolucy

drop the text and it's a winner! $5

clockworkparadox

Agree with sunshine69. No words, let the rulers end at different heights. And I really like the side placement, please don't change that.

JudithChrist

i don't like how all the rulers end at one height.
i really do like the shirt, though.
I think the words are dumb though, they detract from the design.
But it's a fun shirt otherwise!

ddoubledown

I think this is actually flattering. Great work.

TSIRK

It looks like it's agreed the text is superfluous. Would this be "to scale"? Honestly; if I wanted to measure something, I could just hold it up to my shirt! That would be cool!

releasedone

Agree with Sunshine 69. Then I'd buy it.

Insomnia Design

i agree lose the texr and stagger the heights of the rulers some more

Insomnia Design

oh yea just read above. good call sunshine69

Mysta

the model flicking me off suddenly made me angry, and i don't know why, lol. besides the point. im not big on the message, its ok but im really curious about TSIRK's comment, if it was to scale, that would be pretty niffty. and kind of a cool joke. also agree with sunshine69.,

uptonnoblestu

Like it. Although not the text.

Karen_C

also with sunshine.. different heights at the top..
and yes.. to scale would be awesome! :)

unce_unce_unce

i agree with sunshine69
but i like how its not to scale!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I just wish this filled up the whole front and maybe went into belt print territory because it's an awfully cool idea for a bunch of rulers that don't quite literally measure up next to one another but makes for a really interesting visual. DEF no text and some expansion of the idea could go a long way here.

hannahbm

different heights and no text- but i love the idea!

kooroc

no text, and its mine!

leadIInitrate

Without the text, it would be a five. With the text, for me at least, it's currently a two. RULERS!

J.Soh

agree! great without text!

ldarroch

Ok, ok, no text! Oh, I did try to make it to scale -- I wouldn't probably use it in a workshop context though.

onemangosmoothie

I agree with everyone above who said that the rulers should be different lengths, I think that would look better.

zahadka

nix the text, stagger the rulers up to the shoulder, and you will have one perfect tee.

Lilyskip

Sunshine69 on Apr 16 '08 I don't like how the rulers are all cropped at the top right of the design. Would be better if you just showed the ends at different heights instead of cutting them off. The text is unnecessary.

Seconded.

No account?
Join Us