Raphe10

no

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

too bad s'more 101 just got printed.

keithcw

Reminds me of the s'mores print, kinda.

Sunshine69

this makes more sense than the smores. would be better with hand lettering in a drafting style.

professorE

How are you supposed to drive this thing..?

paddyfooters

I agree with zipperking, too bad s'more 101 just got printed.
I like this one a lot better.

KHowe101

I kind of dig it, but I don't want it placed so high to the collar and maybe with a zippier background colour.

bgonzalez

mhhh grill cheese. every college student's best friend.

Rubb3rDucky

Brilliant, makes perfect sense...

[+duracell-]

nice

To me the cheese looks too orange, like nacho cheese, although I assume you were going for the look of Velveeta.

I would much rather have a tweeked version of this printed than that smores design. Its a shame when something error-ridden makes it past research & development & quality control. It ruins it for everyone else.

Im 5'ing this in protest
print

PyroPaper

This seems like the tenth design of yours that I've seen today, but this is my favorite concept. I think the color should be tweaked a bit...cheese is fine, but bread seems a but too dark and yellowish. Maybe you could just make the crust more attractive and the whole thing would look spiffier (than it already is).

[+duracell-]

uh the bread is not yellowish
adjust your monitor

afanasieva

mmm I love cheese

rickyaustin

horrible type choice, but i like the rest

Marroon

Funny Story. On a recent exam I used a grilled cheese as an example. The teacher gave me full points on it, so that's all that matters.

Nice idea, by the way

juliebee03

funny, but I agree about the placement

turbolucy

i love the whole dang thing and want it! the font is reminiscent of old geometry books and the cheese is grossly luscious. $5

bobGnarley

stupendous ..

entify

Neat design!

abdlkarim

more complicated math than doesnt involve 'cheese squared' would make this better. put some trig in there!

stephanocheerio

kinda reminds me of Hypotamoose...

oh make the cheese yellow-er.

JonnyC4u

don't move a thing on it. I LOVE it and grilled cheese, It makes me jones for one right now

clington

very good i like this one

No account?