Close
One second...

We all scream...

• by montygog
  • posted Apr 06, 2008
  • 41 Comments

I got this idea from the strange phenomenon of people who as kids use to take their Big Wheels, flip them over and push the peddles with their hands, and say they were making ice cream. It's like some mass hysteria of kids that did this. I did it & i don't know why. So this is for everyone who use to turn their Big Wheel into a ice cream maker...

Watch this
montygog

I got this idea from the strange phenomenon of people who as kids use to take their Big Wheels, flip them over and push the peddles with their hands, and say they were making ice cream. It's like some mass hysteria of kids that did this. I did it & i don't know why. So this is for everyone who use to turn their Big Wheel into a ice cream maker...

jadefrolics

I used to do that all the time! Really great I especially like it on the brown.

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

This is rad rad rad.

heyzus stephanie

what the heck i thought that was only me and my friends that did that when we were youngins'!

morozco420

yeah, yeah yeah, we all love ice cream...ENOUGH ALREADY!

strongstuff

this is pretty much a perfect t-shirt design. $5.

Merzi

haha, i have never heard of this phenomenon

Tardis

Never heard of this either xD But it's a super cute Tee. 5'd

Zak_aeon

great teeshirt... but he does need his other foot in there somewhere.

firebolt816

oh yes, i totally did that

zoomgirl

I totally dig it, but please....give the kid another leg!!!

clockworkparadox

I like it, great style, but the kid needs his other foot, and I absolutely cannot figure out what the blue lump is underneath him... is that a seat? If it is, it's at a weird angle. I'd take that out, put in a more obviously seatish seat, and add his other leg. Then, YES!

Still a great design, so I'm giving it $4.

sunshinelulu

i like this style, but the kid need another leg...

montygog

Well the kid is suppose to be straddling the big wheel so technically you wouldn't see most of his other leg, originally i had his other foot between the seat and the handlebars but it looked like a jumbled mess so i took it out. I could always put it back in if it really causes that much confusion.

Bmoser86

The whole big wheel to make ice cream thing creeps me out a little bit. I mean was there some collective unconscious working under the surface?

MusicalMatt

the other leg is behind the seat of the big wheel...I like this a lot!

afanasieva

I can't figure out what is the blue thing beneath the boy :S and maybe the unshown leg should be seen a little... other than that
I LOVE THISSSSS!!!!!!

pencils22

Cool idea. The white bubble has a lot of contrast on it. It's still funny though, nice work!

mara_caibo

I did that (pulling peddles) but i don't remember anything about icecreams...is it (maybe) a matter of different countries? I wondered the wheels were big fans instead..However really nice the tee. It's a 5 for me!

jacksos

I miss my Big Wheel. We always removed the seat tho. Nice Ill.

allisonj

great explanation. i definitely did this with my ghostbusters big wheel :)

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

ha..ha..ha... cute...great explanation

Divine11

I didn't not do this, and don't understand why you would, but it's still cute.

arleym

ha, yeah, why did that mean that? what kid invented that and how did it spread all over the world? I did that in Edmonton Alberta and North Bay Ontario...

The leg thing isn't really an issue for me.

headlemk

I'm too old to have ever had a big wheel, but I love the shirt. $5!

derby naked

As someone from New Jersey who did this in the early 70's, I thought it was only a regional phenomenon. I love the colors and design. $5

culpablicite

the missing leg bothering me but 5!

aria900

totally remember that, although I never had a big wheel :(:(

add a foot and it's a $5

blacktiger

yes, i would take this on brown!!! i use to do the same thing... i tried to use it as a spindle to make gold out of dried grass... but it never worked $5

cyanidee

hahahah we used to do that as kids lol great idea

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

I love the little observations all around that artists bring to life. Great style, like it on the blue, the picto-balloon is a bit too contrasting on the brown. A solid 4.

Jeffy Pop

Me likey likey - please to take my dinero and send me lovely garment!

Jueidu

I love this! Used to flip my bike over when I was little, on exactly the same kind of days when the ice cream man would be out or my mom would bring home Popsicles from the store.

yessssss $$$555

Lhiiiz

I remember doing that too! cute!

cyanidee

this should have been printeddd

No account?
Join Us