Close
One second...

Sushi Heaven

• by Omerican
  • posted Apr 06, 2008
  • 41 Comments

Would look great on a variety of colors!

Watch this
Omerican
Omerican profile pic Alumni

Would look great on a variety of colors!

ms.dirEction

this is hilarious! I want one

lovexlikexpoison

makes me feel guilty for eatting yummy fishes...good idea though!

mad panda

hah nice i love it... i like knowing where the food i eat comes from :D

morozco420

I don't like it because it implies the sushi is made that way...I know it's a joke, but sushi is the shit...not literally though.

lindseymcdd

The ghostie fish is all the convincing I need, really . . .

Omerican

why thank you Stiffy42j, for taking this opportunity to promote someone else's work, (which might i add no longer has relevance since two years have past) on my designs page. it means allot that you took all that time to critique my creation, and point out major flaws :)

Stiffy42j

Sorry O. Its sort of an inside joke....and yes two years have past, and that's why its ridiculous for me to try and keep it going after all this time. I was hoping my long lost buddy Nate would read this and laugh...but its all good. But as far as your creation goes; I like it. Maybe just change up the toilet a bit. Great idea though! I hope my goldfish was turned into a tasty sushi roll!

moonay

Very original concept. I'd wear it:)

berrynoir

I like it! And sushi is dead, raw fish - I don't think this implies that sushi is "made" this way. No one actually thinks that there's some special "dead fish" diverted channel in your toilet that runs directly to your local sushi joint. I live the diagram feel to it. Bigger is the only change I would make - with a longer pipeline, possibly more convoluted.

HeyyWombat

wow cool shrit definatley a $5 but kinda gross cause i just ate sushi

teeena

i would love this on lavender.

Gl1tt3r

I looove this idea. Very funny, and a kind of horror hits you once you reach the bottom. Not sure which color I would like best for it to be on, I'm sure it would look great on pretty much anything.

It would be interesting to see it with a longer, more twisted pipeline, as suggested above. But it's still a 5 like this!

wish-ga

Love the visuals of the sushi in the cabinet and the plate on the right. Not fond of the tioley on a tee though.

Lokian

Not a sushi fan, but love the idea! love the design too, well done! Would totally wear this - even if just for the angel fish!
:)

Divine11

Bahaha. Very funny.y I don't think I could wear it tho. I feel too sad for the fish...

Omerican

don't you see, there's no reason to feel sad for the fish, he's smiling down from heaven, its the cycle of life!

couch style

omg!!, probably the best concept i've seen on this cite. the idea that my dead gold fish feeding someone never came to me however. Love the ideas involve.. by far one of the best shirts i've seen..

$5+

kickass_Suzy

Thats some crazy shit .
i love it.
i want it.
:F

T-Ham

very clever! good work!

El Torito

So, what do sushi restaurants do when it's not fish that come out of the pipes?

Omerican

they make chocolate pudding. (but thats for a whole other shirt)

Blockface

I think the black "grass" should be a dark green.

indiesigner

heh, i could see myself wearing this to a sushi restaurant.

cyanidee

I'm so sick of sushi and people who eat sushi. :D

liberatesputnik

First thing I thought was...I poop sushi?

:0

whatsamatteru

I like the ghost fish. That closer to the sushi (less sink) would look better.

Tarmaie

i'd love to walk into a sushi restaurant wearing this... oh somebody already said that. anyways while the thought that i could have eaten Freddie the fish is disturbing, i want this.

juliekerr

That is sooo funny! I loveeeeeeee sushi. I want to buy the shirt.

radreb

nice illustration! fish eat the shite on the bottom of the oceans and lakes, so this explanation is as good as the real one i guess.

gilbertieluvsu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's sooooo FUNNY!

pb4ugoha

INCREDIBLE! $5

No account?
Join Us