Close
One second...

Rainbow

• by SoHereIAm
  • posted Apr 05, 2008
  • 39 Comments

Watch this
fix-it-fox

i like this one alot better than the other, though the other was way rad, 5$ on this

RhiRhi45

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE IT!

bishop203

not really feeling the back but am LOVING the execution on the front

nomad.

WTF?? This is not cool. It's still a rip dude. How did Threadless let this thru after all the comments last time?

akabeans

I feel stupid that I didn't immediately notice the face.

chul

why why why

mrdavenport
mrdavenport profile pic Alumni

umm, just cause you changed it a little doesnt mean that its not a straight up copy. 0

SlyDante

Okay, this is clearly just you reprinting the cover art for Every Extend Extra Extreme for the PSP. You get a zero, & I hope you get fined as well.

bcrider

WTF? Threadless, do you even pay attention??? This douche needs to get a freaking clue. 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$

rAmpantDesigns

seriously, you tell us to ignore the first and give us the second that is almost the exact same thing??? WTF?

_susan_lee_

a big emphatic zero

Harfangoria

Not only with the ripoff, but also, it still sucks.

nonib

i prefer the other one

keithcw

DIAF

SoHereIAm

this is quite funny to be honest

Matthew_Johnson

Personally i like the tee and was gunna give it a 5, but haveing checked out this psp "Every Extend Extra Extreme" you have literally lifted the design from them.
ITS EXACTLY THE SAME!!!
Cheeky bugger
you get a big fat zero

KnitMongrel

Dude. Plagarism? Not funny. After the last time I was willing to let it go and figured that maybe you just thought it was a cool design to put on a t-shirt... you didn't know. This kind of proves... well, to me it proves you didn't pay any attention to what folks said last time.

Eh, at the end of the day there would be legal ramifications to printing this. I'm just pissed that you're flippant... "quite funny"? Hrm.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

againstbound on Apr 11 '08
plagiarist get the buckled end of my belt, gtfo

you suck

HappyMinion

Somewhere an artist is sitting down to create your next submission.

How sad.

And by the way...it isn't quite funny actually.

It is attention seeking, theft, and all around bad taste.

Kittygirl

I'm rating it with what it deserves (a 5 because it's awesome) But that rating going to the artist who made it, I don't know if it's you or someone else. If it's not you.... well I believe everyone has said what needs to be said.

mlehaymes

whoever made this up, I like it. To people being rude, it's really just a t-shirt. Get over it. Peace, all.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

whoever made this up, I like it. To people being rude, it's really just a t-shirt. Get over it. Peace, all.

it's not just a shirt, it's plagiarism, it's stealing, i'm sure you'll be pissed if it was your work, but since it's not yours, that makes it ok?

i find it quite stupid to defend a plagiarist

phyntosia

God you're an idiot, sohereiam. What possible reason could you have for resubmitting a blatantly plagiarised design, that you even admitted was plagiarised?

mlehaymes: it's not the t-shirt we're pissed off at, it's the fact that this guy has twice posted exactly the same stolen design. It's the theft, not the design, that has us fucked off.

But still, I don't see a lot of point going on about this further. There's no chance in hell Threadless would ever print this, even if it got a 4.55 or something, just because they're not that stupid.

/end rant

SoHereIAm

this guy?

TheGermanMafia

SHIT, that's cool.
Too bad it's a rip.
Nice try.

Ikarusmyancestor

$10 syas hes just trolling everyone.
cuz I'm laughing my ass off

culpablicite

like it but i'd prefer just splashed line of color, not a face. But it's very eyecatching!

cblu0072

This shirt it super amazing cool!

Jueidu

I love this, $5. Maybe the colors that reach over the shoulder could go around the sleeve, too? it looks a little weird on the back to someone who is anal abuot that kind of thing, like me. I'd still wear it, though. I realize including the sleeve in the design is more difficult. Just an idea.

drewwise

Not only is this sloppy, its not even your design.

You fail.

cam_3690

I hope you get fined for copyright infringement, dude. Yes, congrats on realizing this would be great on a shirt, but it's not your work, so, 0

No account?
Join Us