Close
One second...

The Birds Are Watching You

Please make this design available to be printed on Navy, Black, and Dark Grey. The line work in the design will show through as the color of the shirt.

Watch this
csharron

Please make this design available to be printed on Navy, Black, and Dark Grey. The line work in the design will show through as the color of the shirt.

Vindictive28

My ex-boyfriend was attacked by a pigeon, when he was walking to meet up with me at my job. I like it this design.

Sunshine69

this made me laugh! I love the bird pointing to his eyes :)

rosalarian

I was walking around outside with a hot dog once. A seagull swooped down and took the meat right out of the bun.
Birds are mean.

Savrona

I feel so threatened and yet in love. Enjoyable.

HeatherDiane

I want this one!! Love it. :)

leah_bh

That's really funny. I love it.

evanevolution

This shirt design melts my brain and eyes.
I dig it! :)

evanevolution

This shirt melts my brain and eyes!!!
I love it! :)

koorong

HILARIOUS!!! I'd buy this. Hope it wins!

nanlikestoast

pigeons are evil beasts. 4%!!

nanlikestoast

...and by 4% i mean $5. lawls i mixed up my shift-keying

FRICKINAWESOME

hahahaha, funny cause it's true. Too true. I have conspiracy theories about this set-up.

ChubbsMcBeef

Hehe, funny stuff. :)

JessKJ

Gold.

Genevieve R.

Hilarious and ironic at the same time...ingenious. If I owned this shirt, it would be my favorite t-shirt. Keep 'em coming:)

Fawful667

Everyone knew it. This shirt just proves it. :D

sissyspacecase

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Placement may possibly be awkward for the women but that is easy to fix. $5

Bmoser86

I love it in dark gray 5$

AznDramaFanatic

HA!
Wow, how you all come up with these I have no idea!

turbolucy

gots to have it - $5

Blacksanta

lol hilarious

Vixikins

LOL i love it !! $5

Ian Leino

The one making the "I'm watching you" sign made me smile

hi-yah.

hahahaha i love bird #2.

claree213

this is really clever :)

zoomgirl

I love the second bird! I'd buy it!!!
$5!!

__rockstarr

hahaha, so great.

rachie79

Finally, someone sees birds for what they really are - very intelligent and very, very shifty. I love it!!! Fabulous, especially in Dark Grey but I want at least 3 of each color! PLEASE PRINT!!!

rachie79

Even though birds are shifty, they are still very useful in our society. Please love birds and respect them.
I think wearing this t-shirt will help me get that across to other people, at least the ones that matter.

squintygirl

The bird on the right made me laugh.

Peters not economically viable

Well thanks, I parked under a tree this morning and now I'm terrified to go out to my car. The pigeon pointing to his eyes made me laugh out loud.

Numismatist

haha! The bird pointing to his eyes reminds of DeNiro in that racing scene from "Meet the Parents". Good stuff

Macu

IIIIIIi WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMG!! I LOVEEEEE ITTT I JUST WANTTT ITTT!!!

radreb

yep, rad birds -i gave a good vote

SheepMan22

P

R

I

N

T

!

!

SheepMan22

P

R

I

N

T

!

!

Adri71

I have a pathological fear of birds...they are evil by nature. This clearly proves it. And for those who assert that birds are smart--riddle me this Batman: If birds are so smart, why don't they fly out of the way of that oncoming truck? I mean...if I could fly, I'd figure out how far above an object I'd have to be without running smack dab into it.

Evil and stupid. Wonderful combo! Super design. Loved your Pulp one more though = ) I put the link to the pulp shirt on my MySpace site. U rock!

No account?