Get your FLASH TEMPLATE here! fixed and better than before!
I've updated the flash templates with a smarter not so distracting menu. More info below :)
1. Threadless styled pre-loader.
2. 3 or 2 sliding pages (slides could be: 1. design 2. placement 3. closeup of design or alternatively anything you like them to be - just make sure they are 640x800).
3. 3 or 2 buttons with roll back mechanism built in (which has been updated fixed and works much much better - no more roll over issues - thanks Mario!).
4. better and simpler menu mechanism that will not distract voters from your design.
<embed src="http://www.benice.gr/threadless/flash_template_3_frames.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="800"></embed>
HOW TO CHANCE IMAGES AND EXPORT YOUR MOVIE:
Step 1: Open "flash_template_3_frames" or "flash_template_2_frames" (depending on the template you need) with Flash 8 or higher.
Step 2: Open your "Library" (Window / Library) and look for the "Images" folder in the library.
Step 3: Double click on the image you want to change and then on the new pop up window click on "Import..."
- Browse to your new image and double click it.
- Make sure "Compression" is set to JPEG and "Use document default quality" is ticked on.
- Just hit "OK" and you are done.
- Repeat the same for the other two.
Always compress your JPEGS through Photoshop's "Save for the Web" option and play around to get the best Quality/Compression ratio.
Note: "com" folder contains all the button action script - please do not remove. It needs to stay with the .fla file in the same space in order to preview the file and export your final .swf presentation.