Close
One second...

Ying Yang Mooh...

These Cows of Tao would love to be printed black and white on maroon. In the upper left corner you can also see what they would look like on Army Green. As this is my first attempt on a Threadless design, I am very curious to see how many of you like it and whether it will be chosen or not! Mooh to you all!

Watch this
illustrah

These Cows of Tao would love to be printed black and white on maroon. In the upper left corner you can also see what they would look like on Army Green. As this is my first attempt on a Threadless design, I am very curious to see how many of you like it and whether it will be chosen or not! Mooh to you all!

sinlugaradudas

hahaha these cows are cool, nice use of the ying yang... $5!

ksmonds

This is awesome, I must have it! The green is great! $5

sonmi

haa

FRICKINAWESOME

I almost wish the name of this design was on the back, but i really enjoy this take on the yin-yang sign. And i'm amazed there are cow owners (annie in Wonderland) on this site!

quister

I never thought I would ever see a yin yang that I wouldn't give an absolute 0. Goes to show there's always a fresh way to look at rotting symbols. Good job. Maroon and olive are to timid for this baby, go for the hot red or school bus yellow. $5

Pixtoons

Cool. .looC

quister

*too timid

Dakke

Damn, this is really cool. Like it's clean design. Who would have thought that cows are cool.

VanOrhn

sell the design to Ben and Jerry!

illustrah

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!!

turbolucy

my udder swells with joy just looking at this bovine beauty. PRINT NOW or my udder will explode and nobody wants that! $$5555

Surtsey1

weird...

sckissorhands

I agree that it would look awesome on a brighter tee, especially because of the boldness of the design.
Do like.

herky

cool!

KnitMongrel

Hysterical, though I wish it said "Moo" - I've just never seen it spelled with an "h".

Love it!

mlehaymes

I hate yin yangs - but I love this shirt! $5

illustrah

Thanks everyone!

And KnitMongrel, you are right about the Moo spelling, but I am pretty sure that if this shirt gets printed, Treadless will correct it... Thanks for the comment anyway :)

Kittygirl

You just did the most awesome thing in the world.

KnitMongrel

Hey rock on - to be honest after I posted my comment I had this moment of wondering if maybe the rest of the world spelled it with an "h" and I was simply crazy.

I am. But that's not the point. I'm glad Threadless would fix it - such a great design. Good luck!

blueschiz

$5 Color is great, but would look good on most any color I think. I agree with others - usually find the Yin Yang thing over done, but this transcends!

No account?