The Clubhouse

• by auderpops
  • posted Mar 28, 2008
  • 19 Comments

Watch this
We Could Be Astronauts

nice idea, dont like the typo but the rest is cool, maybe some speech bubbles would look cooler

Framzilla

Good idea, but do it like it had been drawn by a gang of kids...?

Harfangoria

Show me the "no boys allowed" version and I'll forgive you. ;) $4

scottyp357

Thing is, I'd never take the time to read this on someone else's shirt.

hart155

For some reason I think this would look better as a tree house with a front and back and I like the above idea about it being drawn in a childlike fashion. Cool Idea

mjackmiller05

I really like that it is "professionally" drawn up, personally. It gives it a new spin, the hand-drawn kid's scrawl is how you would expect it and I like that it's different. But yeah, perhaps larger print so it's more obvious.

Hcatmiller

i love how the light bulb is one of those kinds with the string. those are the coolest kind. $5

Hannah731

the water balloon flinging window is da bomb. i wish i had a fort with such access. 5

madenew

i agree with framzillia...this shirt would be a lot more effective if it looked like something a kid drew up and if the text looked similar to a kids handwriting

zoom-zoom

one of my main concerns is that it takes too long to read. well, not really, except if i saw that t-shirt at a glance, i'd be spending the rest of the day to stop the person and stare at their chest.

xprivate_eyex

I agree with the "make it look like a kid drew it" idears.

and the font = squik. x_x

iamlms

too boxy

Heroscribe

Great design, but very busy for a t-shirt.

jadefrolics

I like the design but not all the text.

ForeverxSilence

I think that your way of drawing it very professionaly, it nice but would be better if it was a kids scribbliy drawing of perhaps the front of the tree house, with arrows pointing to things, that were terriblely grammered.

No account?
Join Us