The balance of destruction

I did this many years ago as a tattoo idea until i realized the detail was too small for a tat and would not be possible. this is my first submission. Anyway this would work is fine with me.

Watch this
deejayflint

I did this many years ago as a tattoo idea until i realized the detail was too small for a tat and would not be possible. this is my first submission. Anyway this would work is fine with me.

fairycake

flame and water ying yang?

berrynoir

yin/yang with firestorm and tidal wave I think - but then there are those swimmers up top...

5napple

tennisfireballyingyangduh

hersh

i like the concept and your idea how to execute it (with fire/water)...but i find the white of the wave a bit distracting....

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

sperm! Nice colors! balance of destruction? looks like creation to me. hmm

deejayflint

For those of you that took the time to vote, i thank you for your time. as you can see it was dropped early and it did not get many good votes. i don't know if i will be trying anything else here as the votes tend to sway towards the eclectic.

deejayflint

hey does anyone know if i'm free to submit this elsewhere sinc ethis was dropped early? do they reserve rights on this or can i sub elsewhere now?

Leandro Lima

Wow, it is cool too. I didn't saw it. But, the reason of not entering, maybe because it is looking like the Pepsi brand.

No account?
Join Us