Close
One second...

Girls and Boys/Hearts and Screws

hiii!

this is my first threadless submission, and i would love to get some feedback. let me know what i can work on.

the design is of a boy and a girl made up of metal parts like pipes, tires, saws, etc. and they're holding hands... and hopefully, the rest is self explanatory!

:)

Watch this
EtotheLIZERRR

hiii!

this is my first threadless submission, and i would love to get some feedback. let me know what i can work on.

the design is of a boy and a girl made up of metal parts like pipes, tires, saws, etc. and they're holding hands... and hopefully, the rest is self explanatory!

:)

lissurlalunes

Been done here a bit to many times, I'll admit the style and take that people do are unique, but the idea is a bit tired out for me.

looseattheseems

yeah i love the way you've drawn the people with the metal bits, but the idea....

EtotheLIZERRR

ok thanks- yeah I do know what you mean about the idea.

sittingintheshade

i'm a guy and i resent that. hahaha. jay kay. but seriously folks, i think i could find twelve shirts in the catalogue with the same concept.

Low-key Lyesmith

I think you should use less pastel colours, either the shirt background or the people need to be changed. Also it seems like there are to many metal bits making up the people.

JENESISwithaJ

I LOVE the boy & girl...but the idea is what's keeping me from giving it a 5. Still really cute though. Just not the idea...

MiniatureMandi

I love this!
I like taking the typical girls think with thier hearts, boys think a little more south, idea and making it more modern, less cliche, and a new spin.Amazing.
$5

cindylou

what a cute way to draw sexism

slandin

this is naughty.. hehehe..

bluepeacechick

A. Stereotypical, it'd be funny if the thought bubbles were swapped, and B, the design of the stick people isn't the most original/great design.

opendestiny

I would be all over this... if it was on any other colour but lemon.

auxocrome

Whether the idea's old or not, it's still a nice execution of it!

guavawava

I really like the illustration style, it's quirky and fun. I don't like the colors so much. I don't know if it's totally original, but I do like how you've set yours apart because of the illustration.

Art Dud

This is so sad, she loves him and he just wants to screw her or, um give her some nut, or eh I mean bust her in the nut. Wait, is the nut supposed to be a vagina? I thought guys were the ones with nuts. I don't understand this. I think it needs to be dumbed down for the rest of us.

fourthy

nice idea :P

Tylwythtegs

Hooray for antiquated ideas of female sexuality.

Wait, no hooray. $0

dancemetolife

yea i really lie the boy and the girl but i cant give it a five becasu ei wouldnt wear it because of the idea quite old and tired btu the detail is really great!

arctictiger
arctictiger profile pic Alumni

Awsome idea but the lines need to be clearer I think

ladrones
ladrones profile pic Alumni

i coudnt wear these colors
but what a hilarious idea

i think the colors might hurt though in making people "read" it

but what ever its still a 5$

ladrones
ladrones profile pic Alumni

the kirby krackle isnt cool is it?