Close
One second...

Your last hope? or worst nightmare...?

• by special~K
  • posted Mar 24, 2008
  • 60 Comments

Pretty self explanatory....the sad this is that I used to watch these episodes with my dad(who bought a dodge ram pickup the same color as Walker's.) Who knew he would make a comeback into the limelight so late in his career?? A cult hero.

I went with the monochrome look and stuck with 'Walker colors'-- like the orange, which is like his rugged beard and the Texas Longhorns; or the army green, like when he's hiding and getting ready to roundhouse kick a mofo.....

Hope you like, enjoy!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
special~K

Pretty self explanatory....the sad this is that I used to watch these episodes with my dad(who bought a dodge ram pickup the same color as Walker's.) Who knew he would make a comeback into the limelight so late in his career?? A cult hero.

I went with the monochrome look and stuck with 'Walker colors'-- like the orange, which is like his rugged beard and the Texas Longhorns; or the army green, like when he's hiding and getting ready to roundhouse kick a mofo.....

Hope you like, enjoy!

EricDiaz

heh, i love how big the guy got so late in his career too.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

KnitMongrel

HA! I used to love solving those picture quiz thingys in the paper when I was a kid. This is hilarious. :)

KnitMongrel

Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world sometimes corn just needs to LIE DOWN. Snerk.

Insomnia Design

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
CHUCK NORRIS DIVIDES BY ZERO.
Wish you could have seen/heard me sounding that one out at my desk.

kneelgib

that doesnt make sense its a zimmer frame

special~K

well i'm from the USA - and over here, we call it a walker...

caughtxfire

this made me laugh SO much.

franx
franx profile pic Alumni

yeah, us canadians call them walkers too. funny stuff :)

bcrider

It'd look more like a walker with the tennis balls stuck to the front feet and little wheelies on the back. LOL

I freaking loved this show.

And to add to the growing commentary on Chuck Norris, here's mine: Chuck Norris invented cheeseburgers by throwing a cow through a chain-link fence.

professorE

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. People still have cancer because Chuck Norris has never cried. Ever.

special~K

i really wanted to put the tennis balls on it too, but since its so minimalist and there isn't room for much detail in the walker i thought it looked best without.....i had them on at one point and it just looked wierd to me.

special~K

oh and this is my favorite ChuckFACT:

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

deejayflint

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

phyntosia

I know it's self-explanatory and everyone else seems to get it fine, but could someone spell it out for a girl who's never been to the US? Right now, I see "I love walker [American state?] rain-ger? cloud-ger?" I don't know.

deejayflint

It's a show on the tele starring Chuck Norris called "Walker: Texas Ranger" with a huge cult following.

phyntosia

And, OK, is this a reference to a TV show that starred chuck norris? I just have no idea. I'm guessing the show was called Walker Missouri Ranger or something random like that, but to someone who has zero knowledge of American geography, I have no clue what the middle icon is.

phyntosia

Oh, Texas ranger, that makes much more sense. Did it air outside the US? I wonder how many non-Americans would get this. Very few non-Americans are going to recognise the state of Texas by its shape, I'd imagine... although I could well be wrong.

wheskey

HAHA.....HAHAHHAHAHAhA. Cool.

rAmpantDesigns

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse--Horses are hung like Chuck Norris

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

caleb haws

when chuck norris jumps in a pool, he doesn't get wet. the water gets chuck norris.

blackrocker

i wouldn't wear this (cus i don't like the show) but it is awesome and getting a 5$
cus i would deff buy it for someone else

^_^ great job

Noperfect917

Superman wears Chuck Norris boxers.

Awesome shirt by the way

special~K

@^^^ i guess you need to be smarter than the shirt

and i seriously doubt anyone thinks of the walker as a cane. your only legitimate gripe is cloud....that is the only one i thought people might have a concern about... and people not from the US might not know its Texas

special~K

.... or really stupid people from the US

phyntosia

Maybe add wheels or something to the walker (it's known as a walker in NZ as well as a zimmerframe) to make it more obvious what it is... and I think everyone will automatically see it as "rain-ger". My only big concern would be the shape of Texas shrugs

outofhisradiohead

Amazing! No one can complain about this shirt, and if they do, it doesn't count because I can definantly see this getting printed and it being um, well, amazing! :D

jygsaw

...................Oh I get it! Hahahaha, 5$ for the sheer GENIUS!

special~K

metal spider? really?

KnitMongrel

BAH! I keep checking back here for more CN fun, and I have to say that metal spider makes me incredibly happy... I think I'm going to consider it a metal spider from now on. So there.

And in case you were wondering...

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

special~K

Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.

squatterjohn

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad.

I'm not American and I recognise Texas, it's a pretty famous state. But there was a joke about Virginia and vaginas on another site that went over my head.

special~K

Thanks squatterjohn. I didn't want to come accross as a conceited american, but i thought many people not from the US would still recognize Texas as well...it is one of our more famous states.

And what is the Virginia/vagina joke? I don't think i even know that one and I'm from the US.....

All i know is: There once was a man from Nantuckett.....

and Chuck Norris' urine was canned and is now sold as the energy drink Redbull

special~K

it looks like its just a joke about how they are simarily spelled....i dunno...i don't think its that great of a joke

rAmpantDesigns

Chuck Norris is from oklahoma. no joke.

sevenmir

who doesn't love walker?

scan_clearly913

very clever. my mom would totally rock this!

bluepeacechick

Clever, I suppose. I feel like it belongs at Hot Topic, not in this design forum.

hey_mippy

Yeah, we call it a zimmer frame in the UK - I thought it was swings. This isn't going to sell outside the States - puzzle doesn't work, and the show isn't broadcast either. I guess it's funny if you still find Chuck Norris jokes hil-ar-ious, but Threadless is an international site and it's not going to translate.

special~K

well the only retail store in in chicago USA ....

Starfish Reverie

"I love cane funny shape cloudger?"

FA, I love you.

Took me a while to get, but highly amusing when I did.

janelaneartgurl

ahaha... that is just awesome.

it took me a second, but at least i got it.

:D

five!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us