Your dog is homesick at night...

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

cool idea

sucello

Outstanding idea.
Get the Werwolf on!

zombie milly

Good idea, but I am not so sure about the color scheme or the composition with the second head just visible out of the poor doggie's head by day.

JENESISwithaJ

I agree with zombie milly...I was kind of thrown off by the second head...as long as you can't see the second head in the daytime, it'll be awesome.

heyjonmorgan

I'm with everybody else. It'd be awesome as long as the glowy ink isn't going to obscure the daylight dog head.

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

i really love the idea!! well done!!

welshalex

Thats a really great idea.

nthngsms2fly

glow in the dark is boring

Carolinger

<del>..."Good idea, but I am not so sure about the color scheme or the composition with the second head just visible out of the poor doggie's head by day."...</del>

Hi there... yes, i thought about that. I mean the second head. I made it this way in the prototype, because I assume that the glow in the dark ink isn't total invisible. The best case would be if it's not...

Carolinger

ääääh, i mean, the best case would be, if the glow in the dark ink isn't visible. sorry!

skyra

I just can't get past my MIL's wolf sweatshirts :( I want to like it!

sinka101

what a lonly little kid dressed up as a dog

outlander7

I like the idea, but the day dog's head isn't very clear

pause312

good concept.. 555

jlars77

Any more glow in the dark (which is about half the submissions) and I'm going to throw up! They're all like 1st grade art projects! Boo!

Lock42

Cool idea, maybe some detail in the moon could help hide the howling head during the day.

No account?