Close
One second...

Is it suicide?

• by javachip
  • posted Mar 20, 2008
  • 44 Comments

Watch this
-drew

Definately shouldn't look so happy, and also it would be a little more obvious of a point if the blow drier was laying on the ground and he was melting.

suzzzy

drew is right. but the whole thing is so look-at-able. yaknow what i mean? but it wouldd make more sense if u listened to dreww

suzzzy

drew is right. but the whole thing is so look-at-able. yaknow what i mean? but it wouldd make more sense if u listened to dreww

suzzzy

suzzzy

KnitMongrel

I think if you gave him a frown it'd be perfect. Honestly my favorite part is the pink pom-pom on his hat. Brilliant.

plush2you

what's with all the repeat comments? btw love the design. it is morbidly cute, thus I think it is perfect that he is smiling. and he should be holding the blow drier, otherwise some one else might have left it to kill him. $5

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I would make him holding the dryer up to his head, which is totally melted off.

berrynoir

Yeah, I think he needs to be holding the hair dryer to his head like a gun and scrunching up his face in anticipation...

colton.gardner

I like it, but it's a little depressing. Make the snowman look more 'emo'

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

I agree with the dryer next to his head. That make more sense.

Aodc Clone

Amazing stuff. It should for sure be a happy snowman.

$5

Falchion39

I like it better that he's smiling because it seems more like a kid playing around with something that he shouldn't (e.g. matches.) The smile just adds to the overall cuteness anyway.

drawingasmile

haha, I love the idea and the snowman is just adorable. :) I would love it even more if it was bigger and centered in the shirt though. $5!

kaezera

very awesome!

chbull23

Oh so cute!

LiquidAir

I think it's perfect as is. The smile makes the design innocent and cute; it looks as though he's just trying to keep warm. But once you quickly realize what's happening it becomes funny, in a morbid way.

The hair dryer to the head idea reminds me of some (every) zombie movie where half of some zombie's head gets blown off by a shotgun. Although awesome, it would be a little too shocking and ruin the innocent style.

$5 Perfect!

anna.martha

I think he's cuter not being super emo! I'd definitely buy it! How it is, without editing.

ImNoEmo

TO HAPPY! Make it a little more depressing so people they catch on quicker.

Gazza7

agree with the hairdryer to the head idea

shamuuoo

awww super cute! I love everything! Pink hair dryer...pink fuzzy
And no way should it be depressing so people catch on faster! Best part about it is the smiley cuteness; it cleverly pokes fun at life and death. (There's already an overabundance of emo in the world.)

fiestyfeline2

i like the idea but why is he so happy?? he's killing himself.

travis-t

the character is great, i'm just wondering why he's not attempting to dry his hair, cause, well, it's a hair dryer and all. and, if you decide to do the hair dryer to the head thing, i'd recommend not so much melting and maybe a puzzled expression, like 'why isn't this working for me?'

squatterjohn

I've seen this concept done before in Dangerfield stores in Australia except with the dryer pointed at his head like a gun.

jmangi13

what an awesome design. Very well drawn

Emiberries

Yes, yes it is!

alguienjeman

brilliant. it's better that he's happy in an empty-headed way, which you can see by him melting small pieces of him, and not himself. dryer to the head means that he really is trying to kill himself, in which case the frown is good. but the title is a question because he's not blatantly out to kill himself - just killing himself through innocent stupidity.

amiaheroyet

I thought it was a jab at weight-loss at first until i read the title. It's very sweet, but lacks a few details that have already been mentioned in terms of the placement of the drier and the expression on the face.

ExplosiveThreads

Suicidal snowmen?! What's next!!! $5

lindseymcdd

It is cute, I wonder why he's so happy?

kimss

I think this one is awesome!!! It's so funny that the snowman is so happy when he is slowly melting... it's one of my favs, def appeases my sense of humour.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

sorry to say ive seen this done before, i dont know the ones squatterjohn refrs to but here in threadless has been done for quite some time, and with better execution

fmf

It's only suicide if the hairdryer is pointed at himself!

Surtsey1

lol that's really funny! 5!

poohbearrulz

lol....its really funny....really cute....:)

mihima

Aww, reminds me of those 'innocent accidents' kids get into when they're little.

smoosh123456

i'd like it if he was more emo.
but now i'd give you a 4.

blastxthexradio

I love it this way. not need for a frown or to make him emo. $5. plus i love the pink pom pom.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I've DEF seen quite a few similiar but not exact designs with a snowman and a hair dryer both on this site and others around the internet.

No account?