Close
One second...

Flower Shower

• by trippstar
  • posted Mar 19, 2008
  • 5 Comments

These are the psychedelic "pinwheel" flower found in very remote regions most likely very far from where you are. They have a defense mechanism when they are picked which consists of spraying a highly potent mist which instantly induces hallucinations, euphoria, and disorientation in anyone within 20 yards. Don't worry though, by picking this design you will still be safe from it's effects.

Watch this
trippstar

These are the psychedelic "pinwheel" flower found in very remote regions most likely very far from where you are. They have a defense mechanism when they are picked which consists of spraying a highly potent mist which instantly induces hallucinations, euphoria, and disorientation in anyone within 20 yards. Don't worry though, by picking this design you will still be safe from it's effects.

trippstar

seriously.... nothing at all.... No comments? Not a one? WOW!!! I must be the worst t-shirt designer on here... Ha....

bagelbuster

lol....
to save you some agony I posted a comment....
I think the strong point of your design is the one row of windmills and the whole bunch of clounds in the back...
all in all it's a pretty good idea

sschaffner

yes sir, i'll leave ya a comment. i also like the idea, although i probably wouldn't wear the shirt myself because i happen to like the feeling of euphoria, disorientation, and i definitely enjoy hallucinations. where can i find these pinwheel flowers? i'd like to pick one and put it in an old jar with water and have it centrally located somewhere in my apartment.
love,
steve

jonkfish

The rows of clouds are uber-cool. Sabre-flowers less so

Roxy Feet

I like the clouds, less like the flowers, but I would still wear it

No account?
Join Us