Close
One second...

Address The Issue

Watch this
DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

wow.. take out the edges and this is fantastic!!

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

incredible style.

jlm1090

I wouldn't wear it on that army color. But I love your style! Keep it up!

madenew

i love the army color....what message are you trying to get across? I think its about how there is freedom in this country and yet millions of homeless people are being ignored but thats just a guess

ithyrstnolonger

woahhhh only 8 colors? amazinggggg.

Afromation

"what message are you trying to get across? I think its about how there is freedom in this country and yet millions of homeless people are being ignored but thats just a guess."

You are exactly correct, I have been close to being there myself 12 years ago if it was not for my family. It is an issue people seldom want to face, and it is often and issue that people tnd to generalize as one race or another being lazy.

Afromation

And what I want to address in the shirt is unforeseen circumstances can hit anyone of us at any given time; It is a tough world to live in and being homeless is no fun to say the least.

Afromation

I expected this design to cause silence, very few comments.

atomic child

i don't see him as homeless really...I kinda thought he was a civil war soldier to be honest ...but this is beautiful man

mesmerdesu

the artwork is beautiful, and i love the message
$5

Ascar

Awesome illustration.

peecee1

5/5

RUTH1

Reminds me of Paris, I've never seen that many homeless people in one place before. Not counting the "tent villages" we have around the country here that people like to pretend don't exsist (until they get bull dozed). Anyway, great art.

nintendofan

uhhhh

sell this as a painting

PyroPaper

Wow this is very powerful and very well done. Not sure I would wear this as a T though.

anushka

Excellent, as always. 5

vinnylo

wow afro! this is cool

phyntosia

This is excellent on the army colour, nice message.

SheepMan22

looks amazing Afromation 5$

madenew

well I think its a good message and I would be proud to wear it...good job

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Love the message and the style is awesome!

l1nz

wow, this is great.
But, yes, I would love it as a painting.

and I think the army color works well.

advilinda

i got this idea immediately a homeless man covered in american flag and other people walking away. wonderful.

StereoKnowlege

amazing art and powerful message. dont think i would wear it though, so 5

kourtneyisballin

i don't think this really goes with threadless. this is something my grandpa might wear. or maybe a painting some weirdo would have.

RastamanD

i would wear it...but this needs to be a mural. SRSLY. that would spread the message if that is your goal

lizzie2

Wouldn't wear it coz it's not my style but you are an awesome designer!

Surtsey1

your an amazing artist, but i probably wouldn't wear it.

bricklayer333

It is a very nice painting, but I don't think it works on a tshirt.

No account?