Close
One second...

CUBE

• by Vergara
  • posted Mar 18, 2008
  • 16 Comments

For some it is now old fashioned, for others, it will always keep being fashion. What is true is that in the early eighties it became an icon of the toys world and pop culture. It is contemporary of the performers of the show and that is why I chose it. Maybe it has become old fashioned in the new generations because they prefer playing in front of a screen than having fun with something more simple and tangible.

Watch this
Vergara

For some it is now old fashioned, for others, it will always keep being fashion. What is true is that in the early eighties it became an icon of the toys world and pop culture. It is contemporary of the performers of the show and that is why I chose it. Maybe it has become old fashioned in the new generations because they prefer playing in front of a screen than having fun with something more simple and tangible.

Veritas_Graphic_Design

the whole rubix design is a bit over used here at threadless, if you want to get a design printed, dont design somthing with a rubix cube.

squatterjohn

Completely overdone but that doesn't mean never subimt a design that has a rubik's cube or penguin or tree or whatever, you just have to do something innovative. But this is just a cube.

suzzzy

new?

a-man_1

and it's a Hungarian invention! hell yes!

...SpeX...

very old fashioned fun..... new old fashioned.... I like it, the 'new' made me smile. I have seen lots of rubiks designs on threadless, however. But (holy run on sentence/ bad grammar) I think designs should be graded individually, not based on previous similar designs. That being said....... 5$

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

rather boring design. you really can't pull off a one object on a shirt doing nothing here unless it is totally captivating.

Justinspire

"and it's a Hungarian invention! hell yes!"
GET! OUT!

madenew

this has good promise but I think you should focus on how frustrating the rubix cube is rather then saying "new"....that makes no sense

LEcosse

i want this to win. my brother would absolutely die for it. i hope you get this printed!! It would give me one more Bithday present for him!!!

LEcosse

and don't listen to those other guys. i like it!

thisisthebreakdown

placement is too low and too big.. if it were smaller and more up top id buy it.
i like the idea tho

No account?
Join Us