Close
One second...

Pick Me. I´m Fun

• by jonasbmf
  • posted Mar 18, 2008
  • 38 Comments

This is a piece heavily influenced by streetart, as you may see. I used a clean non-serif typo to give it just the fashionable touch i wanted. I hope you get the humor in this one, and as well as laugh, dont say too many awfull things about the clowns face, as it actually is me doing my pretty-face. cheers

Watch this
jonasbmf
jonasbmf profile pic Alumni

This is a piece heavily influenced by streetart, as you may see. I used a clean non-serif typo to give it just the fashionable touch i wanted. I hope you get the humor in this one, and as well as laugh, dont say too many awfull things about the clowns face, as it actually is me doing my pretty-face. cheers

fmf

oooh! I like!

fmf

And maybe in another than than poo brown?

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I thought the "pick me" was referring to his nose, heh.

prinnyoverlord

Sorry, I just have an innate fear of clowns and mimes... shudder

robyn88

creeeepy

shikchha

super creepy but funny!

eladear

Creepy clown :)

deathpilot

this is SCARY, dude!!

jlm1090

AHHHHH!!!!!!

kayceislost

the kerning makes me sadface.

The Maker

Maybe there are better works here per se, but this looks very good on a t shirt! I'd wear this ;-)

KnitMongrel

I wouldn't wear this, but I'd greatly admire it on someone else. =) Great design, and original - nicely done!

madmoizel

love the scary face! ;-)
However the whole thing is a bit too big for me - would have loved it more with smaller fonts.

The username N is taken

This shirt su...... kidding* This is pretty cool. The typography is perfect.

Noperfect917

That is the creepiest most hilarious shirt i have seen yet. I would never wear it but props to the person who would

mariangello

I like the added detail of the drippy nose :)

turbolucy

The clown reminds me of the one in Stephen King's "It". REALLY, REALLY frightening, but I hate clowns anyway. Terrific tee, anyway. $5

suzzzy

hahahaa this freaked my mom out

albion2304

"can't sleep clown'll eat me, can't sleep clown'll eat me, the baby sleeps in the crib, Hello Joe!, can't sleep clown'll eat me..."

mowgli j

gah that scares me!

escapism

I love this hardcore. I dunno how much of a chance it has to get printed, but $5 all the way.

crazymaniac

omg...this would give me nightmares...

MooCowMoo

I just got shivers down my spine, not even kidding...

WaqWaq

Not usually my style but this definately makes an impact. The artwork and text so compliment each other. Scarily funny. Nice

Guillotinemaster

great image, but the text is too badly spaced, just a little less cramped would do it

hpikkachu

rofl. i thought the 'pick me' was about his nose too. xD

Red Rebel

I love it except the clown looks a little manic, and I think it should be more silly.

galapogos

gives me the creeps, but funny too. I wish it weren't in brown, but I'm generally biased against that color.

No account?
Join Us