Close
One second...

Happy Bearday!

I would like to know any suggestions or comments about my design. All comments are welcome.

Watch this
Phantommole

I would like to know any suggestions or comments about my design. All comments are welcome.

c_kid
c_kid profile pic Alumni

I agree with chlobo107. Also there should be a few bees buzzing around (maybe just three of them). Something that indicates they are standing and sitting on the ground (shadows or grass) and I would like to see the birthday bear holding more than just a plain rod in his claws. A baseball bat, a branch with a few leaves or a broomstick. Good idea!

Phantommole

Thank you very much chlobo107 and C Kid for your suggestions. I made some changes so let me know what else is missing. All commensts are welcome.

Upper West

really like it.... the shadows dont correlate to the bears positions or shape but everything else is great

c_kid
c_kid profile pic Alumni

Yes looks really good! Again I agree with the above. Fix the shadows and maybe draw the big branch coming from the side at its end a little bit smaller or more slender. But I guess than your design will be ready for submission! It will be a great first design! Thanks for taking in my suggestions. I have a critique up too: 'When the sloth needs speed...'. I you could spare some time, please let me know what you think.

Mrs. Robinson

I like it.. but I also agree about the shadow things. you could leave them or loose them but it still works - Great idea

Phantommole

I made some few changes and also I add a new color. I would like to know what people think about the changes. All comments are welcome

KnitMongrel

I really like the changes - the party hats are fantastic, and I love the way the bear is sitting. So cute. Nicely done!

c_kid
c_kid profile pic Alumni

Great! Subbed yet? Maybe a bit lighter green for the shadows on the green shirt and a blue color for the shadows on the light blue shirt? I like it best on green!

bennyboo10

this is really clever and it looks good (especially on the green shirt with the green shadows). one small thing, the gray shadings/shapes in the trees may look better as a dark brown (like the bodies of the bears). that, or make the branch the bear is holding match the branch of the tree.

critique mine:
http://www.threadless.com/critique/18065/Duck_Duck_Shark

Patilla

i love bears! they are really cute!! i just love this! u are a gebious, i like the esence of this desugn, its cute and lovely but at the same time u can captura a funny esence at the end... I LOVE IT!!

Patilla

sorry about the grammar.. im too exited to write!

marifer

sta super creativa me gusto osea k lindos los osos buena eleccion bsos

No account?
Join Us