Close
One second...

warhead

Watch this
taymouse

This is good, but unfortunately I think it's a bit boring and bland to make a Threadless tee. Maybe spice it up a little?

olie!

it's a really powerful concept, nice job

kraligirl

That truly is a powerful image.

alonsky

shouldn't it be called warhelmet? i am missing the head...
or is it glowing in the dark?

bortwein

this is well done.

twentysiix

nice. how big is it going to be on the tee?

tzschot

thanks for all your positive comments. you can see the t-shirt layout by clicking on the two t-shirts at the bottom.

landminebecca

very meaningful, I like the texture created with the dots.

ryharn

i think a drop of red blood off the left tip might say something even more powerful.... just me. i like it!

deejayflint

I like it. I love it. I want more of it. sorry, flashback.

GreenRaider14

cool but no one will get it

mariangello

i'd go with the lighter green

nice powerful image, and I think most people who have seen a map will understand it

nabeelgotswanked

this would look best with a color you wouldn't normally wear with a camo helmet. like a bright blue or an orange.

Abby412

boring.

flyintiger

The green $5

ConnieCon

I agree, it needs some spice. :)

ioncannon

I'd vote for a off-centered placement of design, and deeper colors to make the countries pop off the helmet. But overall, love the design!!!

honkuh

nice concept, it's something i haven't really seen before, but it needs some spicing up as ConnieCon said. But the idea is great

kimsand

i like the lighter green, nice shirt

Cooger8

cool

fefen80

well done

wide_inside

Love. Love love love. All the people I'd want to would get it. Who cares about the others? Not on green though, needs to contrast with the cammo a bit. Yellow/blue/even grey maybe?

tzschot

i do like the idea of putting it on a contrasting colour. thanks everyone for your comments!

No account?