Conchordance

• by Parse
  • posted Mar 16, 2008
  • 19 Comments

My fascination with the explosiveness locked away inside everyday objects.

I'm sometimes asked why I use a silo for the placement - I just think its easier to read without the details.

Watch this
Parse

My fascination with the explosiveness locked away inside everyday objects.

I'm sometimes asked why I use a silo for the placement - I just think its easier to read without the details.

madame mina

I love this
I especially like how the strings are all crazy

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

seems it would be better if it was rotated just slightly, as is, it's very horizontal..

Jai Guru Deva Om

This is an awesome design. For serious. When people ask me how awesome this design is, all I can say is "Very awesome" while staring at them in stunned silence.

I LIKE IT A LOT, IS WHAT I'M SAYING!

leastlikely

$4 - I agree with ginetteginette. i love the design and would most likely buy it anyway, but i would like it better if it was rotated a bit. i'm having trouble reading the motion in it as it is.

and also, it needs a bridge. it can be flying off like the strings are (actually, it should be)... but i'm looking at this after playing a stringed instrument for 10 years and it just looks sort of naked to me!

overall though, i seriously love it!! with a couple little changes i would definitely buy it

lavie

lovely.

ar4jesus

its pretty but i dont like the placement it should be on the bottom or on the corner or on the side

Atropurpureums

I'd buy this without the splatters.
On a light chocolate brown with emerald green instead of pink it would be pretty as well!
Gorgeous design

eladear

Very nice.

mariangello

definitely like the slant idea

PyroPaper

I don't quite get the title, but nice shirt anyway

Mrs. Fouad

oh ma goodness..its like da most design attractin ma senses...
$5

turbolucy

It's a beauty! $5

rhallowell

I too would like to see a bridge somewhere... it would be great if you could somehow work it in to suggest the motion involved in the explosion. excellent work.

Laura Crites

Thats really beautiful. Very eye catching :)

BULLETxKISSES

OH WOW. I LOVE IT. HENCE THE CAPS. $5 in a heartbeat!! :D
-e

No account?
Join Us