Close
One second...

Watermelon

• by mau_mau
  • posted Mar 15, 2008
  • 24 Comments

The most thirst-quenching, delicious summer fruit...now on a T-shirt! All-over pattern, front and back. Would love to print on a red and a faded red...

Watch this
mau_mau

The most thirst-quenching, delicious summer fruit...now on a T-shirt! All-over pattern, front and back. Would love to print on a red and a faded red...

Ambear

this makes me smile!:D yay for summer!

drawingasmile

I think you should add a bit of green maybe... since if you didn't title it 'watermelon', I wouldn't have been able to tell what it was. It's a cute idea though.

Pixtoons

Ptoo!

I think people will get it.

mattdawg8

i get it..but i think it will just look like a dirty shirt unless i wear a sign telling people that they are watermelons seeds. Needs green somewhere.

annasette

I find this quite stylish, also without green!

melsgonnaeatyou

it looks like the persons covered with flies...

haha

flies or watermelon seeds

either way i like it.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

creative idea for a belt print! Might be cooler with some green rinds along the bottom edge of the shirt, but still way cool. Would be a great one for the summertime =)

mau_mau

uh, it's an abstraction folks. some people, granted, might not get it. but i'm willing to take that risk for the sake of art. not as much fun if you have to spell everything out, now is it?

mau_mau

and i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt, that most people are probably bright enough to figure it out name or no name. besides, rinds are ugly. it's the seeds that are cute.

Guize

I get it, though a bit of green at the bottom edge would make this fantastic.

taymouse

It's a bit boring and overdone, but I also really like it, cute. Good job.

hunnymarie

this would go great with a white pair of shorts. :)

talflick

and i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt, that most people are probably bright enough to figure it out name or no name. besides, rinds are ugly. it's the seeds that are cute.
my friends would ask me if my shirt had herpes. just rim a part of it with watermelon rinds, absolutely no one is going to get it... they'll just think its some random spastic pattern.

twentysiix

I love watermelon, but the seeds look like flies from this POV. maybe make the seeds bigger?

alonsky

i have not seen a water melon since last fall, but i do believe it's a different shade of red, more magenta/ pinkish....
and i would suggest making the seeds bigger,
fun idea though

ithyrstnolonger

i say, a green solid or vertically lined band allll around the bottom hem. that should get the message across.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Maybe with some watermelon-ish texture as well on the tee? I like where you are going with this one and I like Olie's rind idea as well. This just needs some more melon-ness to warrant a 20 dollah purchase.

jennwasawesome

Pinker. More pink. Not as red.

akamundo

Craving some greeen

NellieM

pinker and green. love it though!!

Leona Beth

simple ideas are always best $5

No account?
Join Us