Close
One second...

A Bomb in Nation X.

• by mikey0145
  • posted Mar 14, 2008
  • 18 Comments

The title plays off of abombination. Intented to be an abstract face. compiled from chameleon skeletons. Interpret for yourself.

Also noting: I know this isn't exactly the threadless cup-o-tea, but I like it and would like to hear some feedback from our respectable threadless peers.

Works on natural and white.

Watch this
mikey0145
mikey0145 profile pic Alumni

The title plays off of abombination. Intented to be an abstract face. compiled from chameleon skeletons. Interpret for yourself.

Also noting: I know this isn't exactly the threadless cup-o-tea, but I like it and would like to hear some feedback from our respectable threadless peers.

Works on natural and white.

Sunshine69

strange yet appealing and beautiful. I really like these colors you've used, black with yellow, orange and red. I think I like the center placement best. One thing that I love about skeletons is that we can see how similar all vertebrates are underneath our skin, hair, scales and feathers. skeletons seem so naked and vulnerable. So exposed. It's very poignant.

orwell

different for sure, but definitely in a positive way. it's cool

mesmereyes

really awesome. =]

verbalbird
verbalbird profile pic Alumni

these chameleons blend in with awesomeness. $5

woosang

i like it. certainly different

shar star

Like the style, love it big

afanasieva

i like the name heehehhe

stylez_zoom

I like the first and third shirts

akamundo

Nice design, i dig the colors. 1st and 3rd although something still bothers me about the alignment. Props for presenting something a little different.

Nowhereland

The face isn't immediately apparent (I still haven't found it), but the fact that I've been looking at it for so long gives it points for being interesting. nice. I like the 1st and 3rd alignments

kimsand

i like the bigger print on both tees

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

coolness. i just wish you'd have used the actual tongue bones instead of what looks like tail vertebrae.

Leona Beth

cool, although i cant quite work out what it is, i still like it! placement is best on the guys tee

mikey0145
mikey0145 profile pic Alumni

haha, tongue bones?

No account?
Join Us