Close
One second...

the sea in the head

• by annasette
  • posted Mar 13, 2008
  • 27 Comments

This is my first submission! I hope that even if it gets rejected, you´ll enjoy it. I did, it quite expressed the feeling I had while doing it.

and precisely: drawn in a summer afternoon with a lot of different things going around my head.

I like very much the face, it just a mix of pride and softness.

I thought it would be cool have it printed in Vinyl, I like the feel of it.

Watch this
annasette

This is my first submission! I hope that even if it gets rejected, you´ll enjoy it. I did, it quite expressed the feeling I had while doing it.

and precisely: drawn in a summer afternoon with a lot of different things going around my head.
I like very much the face, it just a mix of pride and softness.

I thought it would be cool have it printed in Vinyl, I like the feel of it.

Harfangoria

I think the vinyl's a good idea for this design. The head has a good expression but seems a bit disconnected from the hair. If it flowed better I'd $5 it...

Kaptain Kaspian

I think it look awesome and I would buy it. $5

berrynoir

I like it a lot. I would get rid of the line at the bottom left that isn't connected to anything.

commodius

same about the line that isnt connected to anything, but still nice

-Eclipse-

Cool design. I think it would look best on black or white background.

Lupo75

Yeah fish eat fish. Thoughts eat thoughts. All in the head of one man and of million people. There is movement behind a calm looking face. The colour has fire and passion. I like it a lot.

maaga

fluid and bold- a great design!

rask67

Nice design. I would have to agree maybe at least shorten the line at the bottom. I also want to turn it slightly counter clockwise for some reason. Could be just me though.

Nicte Kono

Is a nice desing, i like your line style...

talflick

whites the only colour worth $5ing. Try resubbing with a change of the ink on the red for the different colours?

annasette

Hi Talflick, and everybody, thank you for your comment!

I think that vinyl print will allow the red to come out pretty good, also on coloured backgrounds.

ruffsta

interesting, i like

yellow_paris

i'll buy it!
on yellow, of course;)

Atropurpureums

I would buy this on a light sandy yellow brown colored shirt.

goldenanteater

this one made me say "WOW" out loud

flombo

actually the best in the designs, congratulations
in orange?

annasette

Hallo everybody,
thank you very much for all the feedback!

I asked Threadless if is possible to resubmit just the presentation slide, giving new options for the T-shirt colours (and exactly brighter colours.)
This seems to be the general wish.
Being my first sub, I am not sure about what happens when the voting is so close to the end.
I hope people were not put off by the colours I picked for the Tees (but I am afraid this is just what happened... :o!)

Have a nice day!

mauro71

wow, deep!

cantstopsmilin21

i love the drawing, i just wish the design had more colors to it, it would make it a lot more interesting

Insomnia Design

i think if the face had a white or an offset color behind it to help it pop it work work a little better

anto82

well done, anna!
;)

No account?
Join Us