Close
One second...

Hang On for Dear Life!

Quick initial design, so I\'ll love any constructive criticism and general comments you have. An interesting thing about this design... It looks sad to people looking at the shirt, but to the person wearing it... if s/he looks down, s/he sees the little creature looking back up in an \"I\'m gonna kill you\" sort of way.

Watch this
Pixel Sage

Quick initial design, so I\'ll love any constructive criticism and general comments you have. An interesting thing about this design... It looks sad to people looking at the shirt, but to the person wearing it... if s/he looks down, s/he sees the little creature looking back up in an \"I\'m gonna kill you\" sort of way.

diwinsatlife

Hah, that's actually pretty cool. What... is it? Just curious, not that it really matters.

Preview where and what size it would be on a shirt? I'd definitely ask you try something other than light blue. I bet we already have way too many light blue shirts. Personally I want to see eggplant make a comeback. ; )

Pixel Sage

Thanks everyone. I think the idea is good, but I did a crap execution of the idea. I think I may have to go back to the drawing board on this one...

No account?
Join Us