Close
One second...

Hugging

We had a blog about it long ago, but I can't find it.

The best hugs are the girl hugs with boob squish. Releases totally awesome endorphins.

Discuss.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
geewally

lol @ boob squishes.

jet approves

kevvvvinnnweellllsss.

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

i like when girls have bewbs

Pizazz

mmm..

love those hugs. I think I've had 4 now.
I should get a girlfriend or something.

Kerrn

-k.

geewally

So are the best contagious diseases.

kevinwells

hahahah

cough

"you know that feeling when a girl hugs you and their boobs squish up against you? i mean, yeah, that's hot, but it's more than that. i think that squish releases chemicals in your brain that make you feel like the world is right and that butterflies and puppies and happiness are real and that dreams really can come true. there's a lot of power in that squish. it keeps you sane."

Pizazz

there it is!

geewally

Boob Squish Hugging is illegal in like 5 states, I think.

peater

if it's wrong, then I don't wanna be rightt

Chipmnk

I take what I can get. I haven't received many hugs in a while.

However, I almost always manage to step on girls toes when I get near them. This is directly proportional to the amount of footwear they might be wearing, and something tells me that injuring girls' feet is not a turn on.

But that's reason #37 I have trouble wooing girls.

Pizazz

Dude, what?! Don't they just come right onto you once you show them a pen and tell them what it is?

peater

ahahaha alvin, I've done that

She was wearing flip flops. I track spikes.

MeLa de Gypsie

I'll buy you a pillow with 2 humps...

kevinwells

:( i officially haven't received a hug, boob squish or not, in about a month and a half

Chipmnk

Pizazz on Mar 13 '08 at 12:50am
Dude, what?! Don't they just come right onto you once you show them a pen and tell them what it is?

I know, right?

Pizazz

maybe this will help!

Johnny Baboon
Johnny Baboon profile pic Alumni

sometimes i hug myself. all night long.

Chipmnk

Hahahahaha!

MeLa de Gypsie

here's a boobsquish for you...

orwell

kevinwells on Mar 13 '08 at 12:53am
:( i officially haven't received a hug, boob squish or not, in about a month and a half

Steve The Great on Mar 13 '08 at 1:04am
nobody hugs me.
:(

i'll give you guys a couple e-hugs. 1 w/boob squish and 1 w/o boob squish
for kevinwells: hug boob hug boob

for Steve The Great: hug boob hug boob

Pizazz

I received one about 2 weeks ago. It was awesome.

professorE

I go to sleep and wake up with one every night.

I love Sara.

margolove

I am very sad because I will never know what's like to get a boobsquish hug. Because I have boobs. So I'm only the giver and never the receiver :(

professorE

margo, have a girl hug you from behind. That could give you an idea...

Pizazz

You will i you ever hug a really short, booby person. They would hit you in the stomach.

But then again, the full impact of it won't be received, as it's not so close to yo heart.

Squaw

"But then again, the full impact of it won't be received, as it's not so close to yo heart."

Squaw

AW @ that is what I meannnn.

margolove

haha, professorE, you are not the first person to suggest that. I have had this discussion too many times.

Pizazz

I am a lover, not an objectifier.

kevinwells

it's kind of like the difference between laying down on a hard slab of granite or laying down on one of those tempur-pedic memory foam beds..... i mean, it's totally different, but i think it's a relevant comparison -- either way it probably still feels good to lay down after a long day (just as it always feels good to get a hug), but one is hard and relatively uncomforting, and the other feels like you're slipping into a magical dimension of squishy, soft, glorious wonder

Pizazz

lol. So eloquent.

xnarx

The best hugs are the girl hugs with boob squish. Releases totally awesome endorphins.

Tis is true. Except I don't like hugging someone with bigger boobs than mine.

Rambunkcious

sometimes as a girl when i hug other girls i notice the boob squish because it hurts your boobs and your like ahh boob squish crossfire!

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

It only works if there's one pair of boobs (mine). I am terrified of boob on boob action.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I like to hug boys on the crotch for peen squish.

Omair

the best hug is the "you're noticeably shorter than me, let me push you into my man bosom"

Rambunkcious

hahaha wardrobe those are called "perv hugs" where you hug pelvis to pelvis me and my guy friend jeff perv hug eachother all the time and for some reason we always yell PERV HUG PERV HUG and then we creep eachother out by doing that

because once someone hugged me like that for reals and it was pervy

SoulfumeInc

lol @ "peen squish"

Pizazz

Perv hugs? egad.

xnarx

Get on stickam group chatz bacontaco Chris!

xnarx

bump for chris

Pizazz

aw man, i totally forgot about those things!

xnarx

yes go now

J-Ray

gross i hate big boobs

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

Rambunkcious on Mar 13 '08 at 2:02pm
sometimes as a girl when i hug other girls i notice the boob squish because it hurts your boobs and your like ahh boob squish crossfire!

hahahaha!

i am incapable of giving boob squish hugs, i fail at being boobed

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Yeah, this blog is cruel and unfeeling to the flat-chested sistas.

Single tear.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

tiny violin

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us