Close
One second...

beware the orcs

I thought it would be cool to submit a glow in the dark design... the dagger will be filled with super glow in the dark ink, so thats all you'll see at night (or if orcs are around). I thought it would work well on white so you don't see the 'super glow' ink in the day. I wish there was an option to make the t-shirt out of mithril!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
GemO

I thought it would be cool to submit a glow in the dark design... the dagger will be filled with super glow in the dark ink, so thats all you'll see at night (or if orcs are around). I thought it would work well on white so you don't see the 'super glow' ink in the day. I wish there was an option to make the t-shirt out of mithril!

tehshmeej

my inner nerd has started doing a jig.
the idea of having glow-in-the-dark ink is fantastic
but i think white isn't the best idea for the color of the shirt, and I think the printing should be a little bit...bolder...so it's easier to read
$5!

roadkill3d

It's very plain but I can't help not to comment about how clever I think this is. Maybe you should try a different shirt color?

Laikaa

I dunno if I like that. I mean, as a Lord of the Rings fan I get it n' all it's just the t-shirt would really only be effective at night.

gennybear

this is one of the nerdiest things ive ever seen. I don't understand it, but after reading these dumb comments i see that it is some lord of the rings crap. REALLLLLY cool. F

Raphe10

my inner nerd is jigging as well

chelly

you get an extra point for being clever

Pahko

soooooo nerd, but good idea.

madruga

too nerd for me...

bafocomics

5$

i love being nerd.

Abby412

Could it be in black? Maybe with silver lettering? That would be so nerd-hot. $4

squintygirl

jalinfein on Mar 19 '08
one tee to rule them all

AHAHAHA!

Wikidme

This is SO nerd-cool! (if there is a word like that..) plx read tolkien before making a stupid comment! ;)
On black with silver ink would be rly sweet!
I'd buy it! $5

FRICKINAWESOME

Fantastic use of glow ink, and even better use of not infringing on any copyrights with only mentioning orcs and having a random glow sword! I think i'm equally impressed with both subjects.

ThatsPep

brilliant idea! lovely graphics
keep up the good designs

Kogepan

This is one of the best glow ideas I've seen. Love it. Wooo for nerds.

The sword/dagger is pretty, too.

bjs32

so sweet! $5!!!

tropmug

i agree with roadkill, try a different shirt color.

$5 anway.

Jello-Jigglers

Something for a totally geek lol but that accommodates like 80% of the American population so you could sell tons :) $5

Red Rebel

I'd say take out the text. LOTR Fans will get the reference, other people will just think it's cool without us having to explain what an orc is.

pixel_dust

My boyfriend would love this, sooo yea

Nigil

you should have subbed this for hot chip

Harfangoria

With that typeface, I think the words need to be bigger to be legible to the shirt viewer. But the dagger is the right size, so maybe that'd throw it off. Awesome idea. $5

Ravynstar

I am a LOTR fan, I just wish there was more to Sting that just line work. sigh, actually to more of the shirt as well....

lekland

tee hee! i love it!

rask67

nerd smerd. I like the idea of silver on a black tee to give extra nerdom.

madenew

i like this but I think it would be cool if the dagger was hidden until the lights were out...

book02683

$5 for mudder effing stingggg.

nitalew

My son and nephews need to get one of these!

Leodwyn

love it!

leftofthedial

hahaha one tee to rule them all.. jalinfein, you're awesome

zholi33

This tee is super neat and the idea is brilliant.

twentysiix

totally something I'd get my friend, haha :)

MaraXD

this is sweeeet.
:D

mesmerdesu

WHOA SWEEEET! THREADLESS, PUT THIS ONE UP!!!

I'm a die-hard Lord of the Rings fan, this shirt is hot.

$50000

merryduffer

AHH!! It matches my ring!
$5!!

opendestiny

I love how everyone's saying that its too nerdy... but everyone on here is a nerd. Just cause they're not a nerd about Lord of the Rings, does not make them not a nerd. If there's one thing I've learnt in life, its that everyone's a nerd about something...

I wonder how many people saying its too nerdy are just huge threadless nerds? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Cbyrnes1230

I love this idea!! Try putting it on a different color shirt, and make the text more pronounced. I'd totally buy it though, great job! $5

Feniz

Oh. WoW.
It was too witty for me to not give a 5 to.
I applaud you sir/madam.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?