Close
One second...

BOO!!!

• by sharchen
  • posted Mar 11, 2008
  • 22 Comments

There you are, camping underneath the stars, your friend idly passing a flashlight from hand to hand.

Suddenly, “AAAAH!!” Your friend has been replaced by a terrifying murderous apparition!

This shirt is kinda like that.

For "Hot Chip Loves Threadless." White on a black t-shirt plus spooky super glow ink.

Watch this
sharchen

There you are, camping underneath the stars, your friend idly passing a flashlight from hand to hand.

Suddenly, “AAAAH!!” Your friend has been replaced by a terrifying murderous apparition!

This shirt is kinda like that.

For "Hot Chip Loves Threadless." White on a black t-shirt plus spooky super glow ink.

colorsbleeding

i know the whole point is the glow in the dark part, but i like the design without it too. 5

blackstreak

Be awesome with the skull as nova said, and then perhaps a knife instead of the flash light :)
Awesome design, never the less.. I'm just not too sure about the face... not macabre enough for my liking I suppose :P

albion2304

Doesn't the glow ink show up on the dark fabrics?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Nice idea, but it could be expanded upon. Maybe having the face being waaay scarier and more maniacally evil? Like laughing and wild-eyed? And maybe some skeleton bone hand glow ink so it wouldn't really show up in the light?

Yellerz

NO! please no stupid skull face.... if this design had one I'd say its not original..like I'd expect it to have a skull

the person's face gives it more ingenuity...maybe make it look scarier but I do like it the way it is!

Bontebok Design

think the design is better without the glow in the dark part

PonderThis

Good execution, but it's not for me.

MALES

no offense, but it reminds me of an insane clown posse shirt. something i wouldnt be willing to spend money on.

candz13

very clever concept!

jordycakes

NO SKULL. that's stupid. go to hot topic.

coolcat16

also NO SKULL. I'm so sick of them. This design is awesome.

TimAssassin

could go without the BOO!
i think it would be perfect just with the guy. no text

SheepMan22

if you make it a skull its gonna look soooo stupid theres literally millions of skull designs just go to mall or even walmart and there so many you cant even look at them all....i agree with frickinawesome if you made the face and eyes more scarier it would be ace

whiteheliotrope

I agree- its way more original sans skull. this isn't really supposed to be a horror-flick kinda tee- or so I think.

chelsiaa

CRAP WTH! IT GAVE ME A HUGE SCARE ): but still cute!

mesmerdesu

hehe the guy has chubby cheeks (:
but it did really scare me.. i was just staring at the picture and then WHAM! scary face, lol

$5

robyn88

when it changed, it actually scared me a little. i quite like it.

Edward IV

Much more original without the skull. It feels so familiar, almost, like those old fashioned scares of childhood...^_^
Could go without the text though...

5$

No account?
Join Us