Close
One second...

Hot Chip In The City

I've been a big fan of Hot Chip for quite some time now. So when I heard Threadless had a contest with them I had to take a shot at it, despite my incredibly bad luck with my Threadless submissions.

I used a few photos as a base for the clothing, accesories and hair for each band member. They obviously don't look identical but some of the attributes are the same.

Watch this
jarednickerson
jarednickerson profile pic Alumni

I've been a big fan of Hot Chip for quite some time now. So when I heard Threadless had a contest with them I had to take a shot at it, despite my incredibly bad luck with my Threadless submissions.

I used a few photos as a base for the clothing, accesories and hair for each band member. They obviously don't look identical but some of the attributes are the same.

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

coool 5

SSSSOUND

nice one: 5

corey9

great colors. fun characters.

peddlerofdeath

whats goin on at the bottom of the T?

missobscurity

hot chip!

is it really going to be glow in the dark?

akutou
akutou profile pic Alumni

5!

lemonalle

aww they're cute

dQuarters

I think this is your best by far. though I don't know how much glow does for it. But i guess it doesn't hurt it either.

Yellerz

this is one of the cutest Hot Chip designs in the competition so far!!!!

Art Dud

Good job. Nice colors with the turq.

teeena

i love the turquoise & the glow in the dark!
i'd love to see this printed

Superfex

love hotchip
love J3
Winning Situation!!!
FULL MARKS!

warius

I get that I'm an impatient f?cker, but why can't I just buy it?
Good luck on the contest J!

candz13

Very cool! I love it! Well done dude!

kiLLyou

LOVE THIS!!

$$ FIVE $$

Abnormal Error Reuptake

I would love to wear it if I wasn't exposed to their ultra-bad dj set. So dissapointing. Anyway, cool design!

nic_art

This is great. It is just so visually amazing and simplistic yet it has enough detail that I want to look at it all the time. Super cute as a band t-shirt.
There is just one thing I don't get WHY glow in the dark? WHY? I feel everyone is overusing it at the moment and this design stands out beautifully enough without it.

jarednickerson
jarednickerson profile pic Alumni

nic art, glow-in-the-dark was a prerequisite for the contest, I didnt have a choice. I think it works well though, the city and the characters stand out well enough.
Thanks everyone for the support!

squatterjohn

I don't think it relates to the theme of the contest.

taymouse

I'd like it if it WASN'T going to be glow in the dark. GIND shirts are, in my opinion, kind of lame. D:

inskydiamonds

I would definately 5$ it if it wasn't glow in the dark.

inskydiamonds

..oh, I guess for the Hot Chip challenge it has to.

Wiena
Wiena profile pic Alumni

That's awesome mate. Killer style. I'd wear that glow in the dark version for sure.

No account?
Join Us