Watch this
butterknife

manual love in a digital world.

Atomic K

yeah. you made me giggle. Good work. 5

star_sea

oh charming. zero.

Jessica L

i like it :-) the only criticism i have is that the mouse's eyes look really angry and evil, like he's raping the computer mouse. which i guess he is, since the comp mouse is inanimate, but unless this is supposed to be a commentary on rape (which it doesn't work very well as), the real mouse's eyes need to be more loving. i mean, you described this as "manual love," but i see no lovin' in that mouse's eyes! good luck with that, though -- i'm not sure how to make a realistically drawn mouse have love-y eyes :-(

gorty

thats the smallest mouse pad ive ever seen

Rubb3rDucky

wow, I think thats the best executed design of this overdone concept.

Nice Job.

butterknife

heh. I wasn't sure what to expect in the way of threadless voter comments... interesting :)

it is not a commentary on anything except sophomoric humor.

if it made you giggle when you saw it, my objective is achieved. thanks for the love.
Thanks rubb3rDucky - I appreciate the comment.

mystifyed

Mwah to the little pink tail. And paws. And nose! Oh, pink...

butterknife

(for the record: embarrassingly enough, i now realize that the most commonly accepted spelling for the sound a mouse makes is "s-q-u-e-A-k") :/

hopefully you understand what i meant anyhow.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

The mouse eyes are fine, nice illustration. But I wouldn't wear it, sorry.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I would spell it "squeek" too btw.

Pixtoons

$5 x 100

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

haha, badarse mouse, $5

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

hilarious 5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Seen this design a ton of times, but no one has captured the joke as well as you have here. I can really feel the mouse on mouse action going on. The look of concentration on the real mouse's face is hilarious.

4$

eZ-kun

this is so cool.. 5 4u

Wrkhorse

nice drawing

Furoyu

Oh no...

thejake_23

not only will i buy one for myself, i will buy 3 so i can wear it more often witouht having to do laundry every day

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Rowrr.

5napple

are they having intercourse?

5napple

oh wait... thats the joke. hahah

butterknife

originality shmoriginality. i had an idea and ran with it, a pretty simple and common one. hopefully the art will stand for itself.

madruga

been done countless times, but very nice drawing!

butterknife

not copy... coincidence.

kwwojo

lolz. =]

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

haha, nice! $5

Pankakes101

cool design! Since that is a computer mouse and that is an actual mouse, it really is creative! Love it. I'd buy it!

cciesl20

heyo! 5 to the display of lovely fetishism. bow chica bow wow

rhambey

i've already seen this idea... way more times than I wanted to :/

Luminica

Cant wait to see their baby mouses !! =)
Great job!

liam2317

Even if it has been done before this one is much better than any I have seen in the past. Very well designed but also quite funny. I lurv it! Good work my friend.

I think you should put "Manual love in a digital world." on the back across the top in smallish letters.

Nymeria

It's been done and still it's funny, I'd say that means you've done a good job. Like it. $5

arcgator

Makes me think about flower filled days in the Central Park after the Microsoft convention. 5er.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

This isn't really "hidden while scoring" is it?

ExplosiveThreads

Oh my goodness!! peaks through covered eyes

Sloganasaurus

Let's just be clear, that is the the computer mouse's tail we see right? ..Do mice do that?

No account?
Join Us