Close
One second...

Toilet Rules

Watch this
NomadSlim

I think I might try the top middle one and put some reigns on my toilet and pretend I am riding a horse.

Mayward

made me giggle, but not sure i would actually wear this...

dedguy

Cool idea, but badly executed. The illustrations are crude and inconsistant and the line quality on the toilet is pretty damn bad.

Malcolm Man

agree with dedguy

J-Ray

heh

haley117

i like it. i think its cute and funny.

kfhammond

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stick penis?

woah

alonsky

i actually knew no one would like it, just doing my little audience research. seems like people like penguins , cute animals or hairy monsters for their T-s.

if i to draw my grandma picture, i would go into more realistic details. but not with toilet people. :) thanks for your suggestions though.

viennagirl

haha, the last one with the straw, lol gross

briancook
1 design submitted - Score now!

it's been done!

That is the least of my concern. ugh.

loveisasongx

I agree with Mayward. It's funny but I don't really know if I would buy it or wear it.

ajsteele6264

lol its funny as hell but although i've never seen it, im sure it has been done. I disagree though, its not crude, just hillarious. would probably buy it. It catches people's attention very well.

ajsteele6264

lol its very funny but although i've never seen it, im sure it has been done. I disagree though, its not crude, just hillarious. would probably buy it. It catches people's attention very well.

empiricist

lol, i like the mediation one! haha

ksmonds

From a non-penguin/cute animal/hairy monster consumers' perspective, I think it's hilarious! I agree it does need some modifications, but then I'd definately buy it even if similar ones might be floating around. You gotta love the one with the straw!

Atomic K

I LIKE IT!!!!

Omerican

i don't know about you, but i dont pee strait up....

Ninn

Why puking is forbidden?

alonsky

it's just not recommended :)

KetchupAndMustard

kama sutra toilet? haha funny it made me laugh and i would totally wear it

Breesy

I wouldn't wear this but its makes me laugh

vixen_with_velocity

I agree with breesy. It made me laugh and I like the design, but I dont think I would wear it on a shirt. If it was a sign, I would so hang in it the bathroom right above the toilet though!!!

kikakid

Hah. I thought that the guy who was leaning over the toilet was drinking from it - kinda like a dog. Wasn't till I read Ninn's comment that I realized he was puking.

Dudeinhat

would buy one ofr every day of the week, way to go, tiolet humour is always good in my book

Xme3

THis is awesome, but a little explicit for a shirt, maybe if you changes the perspective of the peeing ones...(?)

cityauctor

what the hell?

mcghilary

Funwithstuff has started a fantastic new fad here!

mcghilary

(airport people)

smelly lotus

love the idea but bad graphics

alonsky

the thing is,
i have a feeling that making people more realistic or have any more details than there is already would make the whole thing more crude.
the idea is that they are the people from the toilet door sign....
i don't think there is much expected from that. just like kids drawing stick figure... you know?

gabiie

hate the colors although like the idea

Zarie

lol i like it

fourleafclover

the last one is hilarious

i'm more in the middle with what people are saying. peoploid figures from signs are meant to be crude, but I would try to reference them more closely. Also, don't guy hold themselves when they go?

No account?