Close
One second...

Norse Lullaby

I like to sleep (a lot), and one day I decided to search for poems about sleep to influence one of my designs. Eugene Field (1850-1895) wrote a poem called Norse Lullaby that made me sleepy just reading it. The first line of the poem ended up as the basis for this, my first Threadless submission.

Watch this
PonderThis

I like to sleep (a lot), and one day I decided to search for poems about sleep to influence one of my designs. Eugene Field (1850-1895) wrote a poem called Norse Lullaby that made me sleepy just reading it. The first line of the poem ended up as the basis for this, my first Threadless submission.

RabidRubberBand

i really love this design! and i love to sleep a lot too lol, i'd def wear, $5!

shorter

interesing.

ilovecutedorks

i like it, but whats with the random n's next to the A?

liberatesputnik

I think they're meant to be ZZZ's, but yeah, they look like N's.

wowzers

i once heard this song- it was originally acapella but turned into a band piece. it was called "sleep"; it completey mezmerized me, this shirt makes me think of it.
i can definetly relate

Gallus

Sleep isn't based on Norse Lullaby, it was written for the Robert Frost's Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, but because of copyright conflict a new poem was written with the same subject, rhythm and rhyme.

Neko Pastry

This is a nice design

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

nice and harmonic

Zipper1988

its nice, for some reason all I think is.... hippy

Andrew Geddes

nice design, though i think you could of made it cooler with some of the glow paint

pooparazzi

LOVE THE DESIGN!

aReYouDaft

damn good first sub

PonderThis

Thanks Andrew— I toyed with the idea of special inks (glitter, glow), but I like the flat, simplistic feel of the design, and I didn't want it to get too cluttered.

I don't know if I made the right choice or not; in the future I'm definitely going to experiment more with inks.

Albericci

i like it :) im not too sure on the colours tho

KILLZ

I'd prefer it if it has more contrast since you already put it on white.

Pankakes101

that is such a cute shirt!! I LOVE it!!! Great idea!!! I am gonna click Id Buy It!!! Because I REALLY WOULD!!

benjaminn

5$$$*)($@$#!@$

No account?
Join Us