Close
One second...

thumbs up!

• by benjaminn
  • posted Mar 03, 2008
  • 25 Comments

Everyone is always giving thumbs up, I've decided to save you some time! the thumbs go all the way around the shirt, thanks!

Watch this
benjaminn

Everyone is always giving thumbs up, I've decided to save you some time! the thumbs go all the way around the shirt, thanks!

Rubb3rDucky

another shirt that gets better when tucked in...

MySoulBounces

hey rubb3rducky

better when tucked in - as in it hides the design in your pants? or it looks like you have a million people in your pants??

lol. i thinks its a bit fancy in that aspect, haha.

iDanSimpson

this should be called "Positivi-TEE"

man... i'm full of good ones today

robinbailey

god, i want this so badly.

scribbleface

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you've just done my idea, gonna have to give it a 5 and quiety curse to myself.
xx

benjaminn

haha thats a good idea idansimpson!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Wait, my groin area only gets SEVEN thumbs up? Man, I thought this was gonna do good things for my self esteem....sweet idea, and i'd love even more impossibly shaped limbs to come up the shirt with thumbs up!

rawrie

i like i like i like.
it's look cool from the side too
=]

ZoeChen

This is great! People will remember me if I wear this.

ninamazing

Awesome design -- great colors. I do worry about tucking it in ... would thumbs-up around the cuffs ruin it, d'you think, or would that make it better?

diydill

Dont go to greece with this shirt.. You would be saying Up your!!!!!!

benjaminn

i think tucking the shirt in would take away from the affect but not many people, especially those on threadless tuck in t-shirts so i thought it wasnt that big of a problem but if you did tuck it in it wouldnt look bad.

tooplus2rsevn

would this be wrapped around? or just the front?

asona

cool lehhh

benjaminn

the design is wrapped around, sorry i specified in the first commment but i should have in the actual design, my bad.

cindylou

personally, i don't like when the design is primarily at the bottom. on me- the shirt is all wrinkled there and it's hard to see what's going on.

Vancelle

Talking about having hands in meh pants.

benjaminn

^^ why is that a bad thing? haha kiddin

morenski

זה חרא בלבן יא מפגרת
את לא קולטת שזה מכוער?! וזה גם לא מצחיק בשיט

benjaminn

thanks everyone for the great comments!

CornChip

thumbs up

kennybanzai
kennybanzai profile pic Alumni

Seriously I just thought of a thumbs up design to do yesterday and now stumbled upon this "Thumbs Up" design today... isnt it crazy when that happens!? So I might still do it someday if you don't mind..haha ... nice job on yours... totally thumbs up!

benjaminn

haha you're the second person to say they just thought of this design kennybanzai i was actually really surprised it hadn't been done to tell you the truth but thanks for the approval!

No account?