Close
One second...

Pandoala

Who wouldn't want to hold a Pandoala (Panda + Koala)?

My first submission and I'd love to have any constructive crit. Thanks for any votes and/or advice!

Watch this
Rayne L

Who wouldn't want to hold a Pandoala (Panda + Koala)?

My first submission and I'd love to have any constructive crit. Thanks for any votes and/or advice!

walmazan

pandoala. haha, i like

shs2455

cute

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Adorable panda, even though pandas are getting re-re-played out recently on Threadless after i thought the wave of black and white cutesy creatures had ended! I think this has potential, but needs some fake markings and creases on the tee to look like the panda is holding on to the actual fabric.

Rayne L

FRICKINAWESOME: I had a mild/major panic attack when I saw all the other panda shirts coming out. But, thought if I worked to get it drawn up, I might as well say I tried.

I had thought about adding crease marks, but didn't wind up putting them on the submitted 'oala when I changed the hand position last minute.

gnit

The panda is ultra cute!

primeapple

I think there was a sub very similar to this a few weeks ago, except with a little gorilla or something

rockinout89

I dont enjoy pandas they freak me out this even more so but i like it

MySoulBounces

this one is actually shirt worthy. i hate that everyone is drawing pandas, but this one actually makes for a cute, fashionable shirt.

$5

heyiloveyou

s'ok.certain kind of person shirt. im not that kind of person. but dont fret. lots of peple are.

Averna13

Aw cute! I think it might be cool to add some shadows like the lil guy has a death grip on the shirt.

Averna13

Just noticed someone else made the same suggestion! Sorry about the repetition! :oops:

metaphorfool

you should add some wrinkles around the claws!

axr38

can it be moved up a little bit so that if it was tucked, the bottom of the panda would still be seen?

nintendofan

lol that koala was painted black and white

jstarick

"you should add some wrinkles around the claws!"
agreed.

but I think its creepy.

KILLZ

For once, I find a panda in my life quite scary.

indiesigner

that thing scares me...

No account?