Close
One second...

Drop bomb pops

In this time of war and politics, why not have a little fun with it. Drop the classic bomb pop that everyone knows and loves not bombs. There is a total of 6 colors in the this design on royal blue shirt. Cheers.

Watch this
flyguydesigns

In this time of war and politics, why not have a little fun with it. Drop the classic bomb pop that everyone knows and loves not bombs. There is a total of 6 colors in the this design on royal blue shirt. Cheers.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

rockets not bombs actually..
i wish i had some now. :(

beautyfadesx

my little brothers are obsessed with bomb pops . . . we have to keep them stocked in the freezer or they will go crazy, lol

theopine

hmm "bomb" pops

EricDiaz

yea, i thought they were called Rockets.

beautyfadesx

^^ the "rockets" or "bombs" depends on the brand.

chuckinOut

very cool! great concept. I'm always amazed at the creativity of all the users here. well done!

Memory Dispenser

I bet Johnny Cupcakes would like to see this... Not exactly an original concept...

Audiovore

They've always been called Firecrackers here so the joke is lost on me.

Audiovore

And this is according to the Popsicle™ brand which I thought was king everywhere in the states, like Coca Cola™.

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

good idea! sharp execution!

kspen

Its kind of funny I have always known them as Bomb Pops. I have never heard them referred to as rockets or firecrackers. Anyways I love this shirt and would for sure buy it.

charitylee056

OMG I LOVE JOHNNY CUPCAKES! Just because it looks similar to something that website would sell, doesn't make this submission "unoriginal"! Almost everything on johnny cupcakes is pretty original so I wouldn't take that comment as an insult.

flyguydesigns

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. This is my first submission to Threadless. Bomb pops or Rocket pops I think the concept works both ways. Again, thanks for the comments.

oh isuzu...

i love this the only thing i see that bothers me is that i think the planes should be a tad bigger =]

Audiovore

Both of those would work, but I'm guessing most will know of them as firecrackers, which does not works so much.

DesPatins

Excellent! (And I know them as bomb pops)

robearto

It's very professional and clean, but I've seen other designs and t-shirts with a very similar concept and even design.

jpeacockdesign

i hate all of these dropping something from airplane shirts but for some reason i just really want this. i just frickin' love those popsicles $5

Ministry_Eight

the Popsicles should all be oriented the same way, so as to look more like bombs

Pixtoons

I think you are violating copyright by reproducing the bomb pop image. Consult your lawyers, Threadless.

khplumbo

I love these popsickles. I love this shirt.
I'm craving this popsickle now. Thanks, thanks a lot. :(

$5

angeldye

HA! these are what OLD bomb pops looked like. I'm talkin' 70's era Ice Cream Truck bomb pops. The ones you see in stores, and the ones made by "popsicle" are the new school "rocket" pops.. believe me, the old ones were about 3 in. around and WAAAAAY better.

/to much info!

flyguydesigns

^^^^Thanks angeldye. Thats what I'm talking about, 70's era. I might be to old but I only know them as Bomb Pops. Yeah and I fully agree they were way better back in the day and twice the the size as the ones you get today in the store. Thanks again for the positive feedback everyone.

No account?
Join Us