Close
One second...

Spare Us

Excuse the pun in the title guys...I had to do it. 7 colors on silver or heather gray.

Watch this
Scottworth

Excuse the pun in the title guys...I had to do it. 7 colors on silver or heather gray.

thiendo

Wow, i love it 5

J-Ray

good stuff

iribe

why are they smoking?

MachineGunHeart

^ firing squad execution reference

Scottworth

Bowling is such a brutal sport...thanks guys, any comments are always appreciated.

EricDiaz

lol, great idea.

benny c

SWEEEEEET!!!!! thats a FIVER FO SHO.

reeni24

fantastic!

frannarfy

i smell a print

leah_bh

I'd like it a lot better without the smoking.

deeo1984

awww, i super love this!! The title won me over.

snow day.

I wish the pins were all different, and they weren't smoking. But its a good concept.

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

haha good!

WizardCat

straight ballin' $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I love this idea, but i'd like to see a looming shadow of the bowling ball coming to take their puny piny lives, and maybe some more differences between the pins and their ciggarette expressions. Maybe one with their mouth wide open and the cig has fallen out on the ground next to it? Other than that, stellar idea and design.

Lorcan Dragonskull

The perspective on the pins is backwards. The lead pin should be the biggest because it's the closest. They all look like they're the same size.

tobiasfonseca
tobiasfonseca profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Great!

Blue_Eyed_Girl

i would like it alot better without the smoking and maybe a grimace or a tear ...you know something different on each pin. But thats me

voorheis

I think mixing up the expressions would take this design to another level. You can keep the impact of the smoking reference by having only of a couple of them smoking. It's a bit redundant as it is now in my opinion. Great job.

Scottworth

Thanks for all the great comments/suggestions. I think i will work on a re-sub of this.

iQuip

this would work well on the lanes...I think I'd like it on the back of a Tee - and an angry rolling ball of thunder on the front "pocket"

frannarfy

^worst advice ever!^

mmmmichelleeee

i'm in love with this! i would def buy it & i know a bunch of my friends would. i worked at a bowling alley & basically all we did there was smoke, so i found this rather appropriate.

suzushii

Don't change a thing, it doesn't need to hit you over the head with the clue stick.

obviouswhiteboy

Great design but it's not a spare if there are 10 pins knocked down. Some kind of split would be cool!

jacquikay

Lose the cigarettes and I'd buy it in a heartbeat... until then no way.

lindseymcdd

That's so cute, I love that the middle one's a tough guy. I would buy it. And I like that they're smoking, it goes with the execution theme.

tooplus2rsevn

each pin needs to have their own personality (well the visible ones.). maybe hair or something?

No account?
Join Us