Close
One second...

Le panda

• by Barbanouk
  • posted Feb 26, 2008
  • 25 Comments

Watch this
benjaminn

yea, you kinda just stamped it on the shirt, its not the same color but the ideas cool

tredole

come on guys, use your imagination for the preview. i think i'd prefer the design without "le panda" though

Emiberries

I agree - it is idea is lovely, the presentation is not 100%.....it is still possible to see the throught process behind it... you may get better results if you clean it up a little, presentation does count.... and maybe Tredole is right - what do I know.

kik.da.sneak

very cute.
love how it's illustrated.

sendainohito

head part doesn't look like panda for some reason

Barbanouk

I agree...I did a crappy presentation!! :P

ouija

i love the bamboo.. it would be cool if it was bigger! and please please not on white!!

abolton

i love this. keep the writing...it's tres cute.

snowborder_forever

i desperately want this to be made into a t-shirt so i can buy 20 of them!!!!! so adorable!!!

C2Finley

this is definitely a great idea, presentation could use some cleanup for sure, would love to see it on a coloured shirt :o)

Barbanouk

What would you think on a yellow shirt?

Raphe10

no yellowwwww, i dont think presentation matters, atleast, it shouldnt to people who take their time and consider the design instead of just being trigger happy on the 0

realslimnatey

i looove the presentation!

aeropig

me too! LOSE the text!

mikeperry4567

i like it alot...loose the text and put it on a real light yellow shirt or a light blue shirt...very nice bamboo :)

strange ranger

So adorable!
I agree with the comments saying it would look best on a pastel-ish colored shirt.
Might be better without the text, too.

I'd buy it! :)

dante23

good

kitehiGh

it looks like boy in the weeds but with a panda?

pshhh, what is with the sudden surge of vertical objects springing from the bottom of shirts?

no.

wijomas

I say light yellow, light blue, or light green shirt. White's a bit boring - and yes, lose the text.

ponder27

I love the panda- it's not the same as all the other panda subs. I think light green for the shirt would be pretty cool.

No account?