2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Hilarious! 5

gottarun11

ha! love it. great illustration with a purpose.

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

haha! big please

Sunshine69

Brilliant. I'd normally say no to toilet designs, but this is great. I like the hieroglyphic graffiti. The colors you used for the mummy are great, especially that blue glow highlight and the mottling. $5

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

nice one! Lovin' the strands down by his legs like pants =D

loganwagner

I lke it, the smaller version is better I think

Smarruffo

Awesome to the extreme!

J-Ray

It's your best work!

Fraggin' 5!

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

turned out extremely well! another print for you I'd say, and a well deserved one at that.

SoulfumeInc

wow, this is already up?!

great job dude, instant classic

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Fantatsic! Another great one Mr. Heed

Icepyro

glad you submited! looks really good! 5$

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Big Print. Great illustration.

mathiole
mathiole profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

amazing as usual fatheed!!!

Simon Cowell

Brilliant once again! You just continue to pump out hit after hit. You're a true Threadless Idol!!!!

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

5$

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

BIG BIG BIG PRINT!

hershel

great work

RoBaire

BIG!!!!

Sunshine69

I can't stop looking at this. All the little details you added -- like the shreds of paper glued to the empty roll, the way his wraps are dropped down around his ankles like pants, the way you gave him a facial expression when he doesn't even really have a face, how his glowing eyes are looking down at the linen in his hand, resigned to what must be done - those little touches make this design much more than just a toilet joke. It's really amazing. And again, the colors and textures you used for the mummy are just beautiful.

Tob1as

i like the big print.

SEVEN-HUNDRED

Brilliant - though i wouldn't want to go in there when he's done... all that rich, fatty food pharaohs eat, along with an ancient gut? I'd give it 5 minutes...

Fatheed, you need to do Glennz-type prints of any designs threadless ain't picking up... I'm not sure if i want to wear this, or hang a print of it in my own bathroom

lemonalle

ehehe, gross and awesome

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

the choice of colors are brilliant! brilliant i say! and nice little texture you've got going on. To be honest the wonky angle isn't really doing it for me. The straight lines in the tiles and wall corners kind of throws me off. It doesn't seem to fit too well with the rest of the image. I don't mean to be a punk i know this is a sub and not a critique, but i thought i'd just throw that out there. Still a 5 from me of course.

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

your best in ages, looks like a print to me

congrats aled

Sunshine69

Seven-hundred has a good idea about doing prints of designs that aren't picked up. (I would love to hang a print of this in my bathroom!)

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I like this but I wouldn't personally wear it. I have 5ed it however, cos your use of colour, lighting and attention to detail is fucking amazing. Good job Aled. I see ur next print before my eyes.

Raid71
Raid71 profile pic Alumni

great work, def print

Jseda

lol, super funny $5

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

nice textures and colors.
funny idea.

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

PERFECT $5

SoldierofGondor

Sweet, its up. I really like huge prints but I think this one just might work better with the small one. Its all good anyway. $5.

vinnylo

ooo it up! already told u i luv it and i like it bigger on the shirt...shart...i think that mummy sharted.

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Love the shading and coloring you got going on there! 5

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

great drawing man. i love the dirty bandage texture.

Audiovore

This is the best sub I've seen all month. I've given so many zeros I for got what good subs looked like.

theurbanraptor

this is your best work.
im not kidding.
it looks amazing

nikolina100

snicker giggle this is great!!

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

Your work is flawless. Top designer on this site IMO
Obvious 5$

Page:
  1. 1