Close
One second...

FUCK RALPH NADER

Why the fuck is he getting into this race again? All he's gonna do is fuck things up just like he did last time.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS, NADER.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
canadianbeaver

puts up hand to ask a dumb question

where does he get the $$?

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

That's a good question. I just hope everyone ignores him. He's part of the reason democrats lost last time. He knows damn well he has no actual chance at winning, yet all he'll do is take away votes from the democratic nominee, giving the republicans an edge again.

canadianbeaver

his mom must have told him he is amazing and he should do it then

tracerbullet

he's like that ugly puppy that keeps begging for attention until someone tries to kill him.

professorE

I just read that on my daily news feed, that he's running. Maybe the Republicans are feeding him the money. It would be strategic for them.

DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

The Republicans are probably funding his run.

DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

AUGH.. lol prof. I was too slow

canadianbeaver

I am worried that someone is going to kill Obama

professorE

I feel that the secret service would have to work extra hard on protecting them (Obama or Hillary). There's enough crazy people around that feel very strongly about having anything other than a white Christian male in office.

tracerbullet

i'm kinda hoping someone tries to kill nader.

not really...but really...

tracerbullet

he just looks like a jackass. his expression is always "meh...i've got nothing better to do...i guess i'll run for president or something..."

he just looks lazy. i'm already lazy. i don't need a lazy president.

professorE

ponders killing Ralph Nader

decides against it, only because it is illegal, not because he feels it would be wrong

hanzabean

Ralph Nader: half a step from being a zombie.

TheLittleCaptain

I agree that Obama has a massive assassination risk.

hanzabean

I also agree, TLC.

Especially if, like, he gets elected but with Hillary as VP.

TheLittleCaptain

Ralph Nader isn't really a BAD guy. He just should stay out of the election. I think he means well.

shirtflirt

more options is NOT a bad thing i repeat, NOT A BAD THING

Jewstice

I agree with shirt.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Haha! Nader looks like a typical boozer I'll pass on the way to the bus stop at 8am.

Geoff.

Ralph Nader, sooner or later.

spacesick 2

don't blame me. I voted for kodos!

BlameTheSuburbs
BlameTheSuburbs profile pic Alumni

If we had a preferential voting system of some type it wouldn't be a problem. It sucks that 3rd opinions are never heard in our current voting system. It keeps the parties moderate at least, which can be looked at as a positive.

Jewstice

Brian, be mad at the system that allows the least favorite to win, not at Nader. This is also Kirsten typing from Steven's laptop.

juliejeremiah

I really admire Ralph Nader....and while I understand the frustration that Democrats must feel at having their voter base dissected like that, I still fully support any movement away from the bullshit 2 party system ya'll have going on.

At the same time, I'm not American, so....carry on, American nation.

Kerrn

-k.

Fermata

He's Ralph Nader, it's what he does.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Ralph Nader has some amazing ideas, he just needs to be happy nipping at some other candidate's heels and being on their cabinet or in charge of controlling lobbyists and etc.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

we need to have instant-runoff voting in place before he can no longer be called a spoiler. no matter how noble his intentions may be, there is no chance in hell that he will win, and all of his progressive supporters will likely suffer through 4-8 more years of more conservative leadership than they would have got by voting democrat. So, make your voice known, Naderites, but realistically you're biting yourself in the ass.

Nestahope

Second to Shirtflirt

WE need options!!!

Rep or dem = capitalism

American we run on $ & oil

I won't vote for NADER, but we should have the option, we need change and good change. It will end up watering down the other canidates, but Id rather have a 3 party system sooner than later!!!

BuzzFledderjohn

he is NOT president material...
More like middle school principal, material...maybe high school.

Pizazz

I agree, He's just gonna suck away too many indeendent votes from the O man.

Spam69

Isn't that what Democracy is all about? It maybe frustrating but if he feels he has policies to put there that arn't embraced by the two mainstream parties then he is empowering the public by giving them more choice.

Tracer if you want to even things up then get rich and fund a right wing Neo-Con christian candidate to take votes away from the Republicans. One preferably who is a closet homosexual so that his credibility implodes after the election when he's found in a park @ 04.30 with a rent boy.

Nestahope

Spam May I be that Canidate, your gonna have to convince me to enjoy gay sex.

*credibility implodes

Spam69

Not sure I can convince you Nesta, it's just one of those things that you either like or you don't. A bit like Marzipan.

maddingo

and this is why the Republicans will win

cause the democrats / left can't help but tear themselves apart

happily since I'm not a fan of Obama this helps McCain's chances and makes me happier this time than when Nader messed things up and helped us get stuck with Bush.

Nestahope

I like spam, what I like about spam is that realization that you cannot make someone like something (even gay sex), or stop them from liking what the will (like gay sex).

McCain is a fucking drone- but they all are, if i had to pick a rep hed be mine, but shit we will muddle this "war" for another 8 years if he gets the vote!

Nestahope

good call KLD

maddingo

I realize McCain is a Republican if that is what you mean.

I totally disagree that he (McCain) is bush 2.0 however.

of the two seemingly most likely contenders Obama and McCain, I'm going with McCain.

Obama has no experience and i am not going to vote for him.

Nestahope

maddingo, but what is your opinion...?

maddingo

besides.. whether we "should" have invaded Iraq or not

WE DID INVADE IT.

I believe pulling out (even thought staying kinda blows) and screwing the Kurds ..etc people of Iraq and sitting on our hands as a nasty bloody sectarian civil war erupts in our wake is a poor idea.

if anyone could make a "undo" button I'd be all for it.

However barring that I feel that we have an obligation now to fix our god damned mess we've made there.

maddingo

I opposed invading Iraq before we did invade.. I continue to believe it was a poor idea

now i feel that we are kinda stuck with it however.

Wallace Inc.

Ralph Nader ruins lives.

Nestahope

Vietnam was a bad Idea... we called it quites

Lets go get TERROR

If you want to use Iraq as leverage towards Iran, I get you, but we have become warmongers...Diplomacy needs to balance out that shit...

I have family in IRAQ, bring them home fight your own fucking war... Maddingo you and McCain grab a gun go over and do your best! Sorry to be so combative :-)

Nestahope

*removes soap box

maddingo

umm... if you have family in Iraq (ur are saying they are in the US military right?) they did VOLUNTEER FOR THE MILITARY YOU KNOW RIGHT????)

McCain did grab his gun and volunteered for hazardous duty in Vietnam (winding up in a POW camp for his trouble)

for my part.. sorry bud... I'm afraid i'm too old, have a bad knee and other health prohibiting conditions that would cause the Army to not take me at this point.

BuzzFledderjohn

rawr. feisty little minx, arent we, nesta.

I agree though. I know a bunch of people over there, and I think today is about the 3 year anniversary to bring them back.

Nestahope

point floats right over your head

---btw, I appreciate you cantor, volunteer they did. Agree to the mission objective in IRAQ, questionable.

MY point MADDINGO... you are willing to offer up others lives and not your own. KINDA selfish.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?