Close
One second...

Please don't do this!!!

• by bjbradley
  • posted Feb 18, 2008
  • 14 Comments
Watch this
Pompeii

Agreed--I'd really like Attack of the Literacy to get printed and spread joy. D:

professorE

Both this:

and this:

were printed, so I don't think it'd be that much of an issue. I think, rather, it's explained in the comments towards the bottom of the original sub for this:

Specifically, the comments from Jan. 31 and Feb. 13...

professorE

That may lead to my first purchase @ DBH.

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

hey they had 2 Napoleon designs in back to back weeks so anything is possible.

but if it's up for voting there safe to say it's not printing here.

asfi235

That may lead to my first purchase @ DBH.

Same here.

Ah well, Threadless can't have a monopoly on all the awesomest designs.

vinnylo

ooh.it looks like he could of got the idea from this but drew it differently. i still luv the shirt tho!

pinup-artist

umm isn't the point of this tshirt that its supposed to look like those old pulp comics, but done up in a more modern way? did you really think that the poster thought he invented the pulp magazine style? this is a great design, and is in no way "copied" from the picture you posted

PussyTourette1

it can't get printed. it's been submitted at designbyhumans and they own the copyright for 60 days after it enters their archives whether it's printed or not. If it gets printed by them, they own the design outright.

this design is disqualified here, legally.

professorE

Pussy, do you read anything before you post?

Just wondering...

PussyTourette1

no i don't so fuck off and suck my cunt!

nate72

This design isn't that original and I really don't see it was chosen to print.

shabby_doll

oh, i like it alright. cool shirt.

just sayin. or braggin, i guess. soon's i saw it, i knew where it came from. octopi are cool

so are pulp covers -- there are LOTS of potential tshirts on that particular website. get em while theyre fresh.

No account?
Join Us